Things That May Go Extinct In The Future

I remember hearing that Payphones are going to go bye bye in the near future. I cant even remember the last time I seen a pay phone, let alone know howmuch it even costs now to even use a payphone.

Newspapers are another one. Majority of the news can now be seen on internet, iTunes, cellphones. Although people cant seem to spare $.75 for a newspaper
smh.gif

CDs are one as well

Is there anything else that might bite the dust soon thanks to "Modern Technology"

why would you pay any money for a newspaper when its online for free and a lot more convenient to read

Originally Posted by kc24688

why would you pay any money for a newspaper when its online for free and a lot more convenient to read
I guarantee if newspapers went extinct, you would have to pay for the online edition

there's a reason why its free now (besides ads)

Stimulate the Newpaper economy
laugh.gif

but some Newspaper companies are failing and on the verge of shutting down due to this "free" online newspaper.

People still read newspaper in the toilet and most people doesn't a laptop to bring with them while sitting in the throne.
House phones or landline phones would be gone soon too.
Most of the people I know only has one for the internet but none of them use nor do they answer it because it is usually just some marketing crap.
Which brings me to another thing that will be gone soon, those phone marketing that we just can't get off the phone from.

Cash registers...alot of retailers are starting to phase them out...and just have small devices that do credit only

Back
Top Bottom