things that NT members lie about the most?

popcornplaya aint you that sweaty *+@ dude that got cheating with that wack girl if so i look 100000000 times better than you

Originally Posted by coryturner

popcornplaya aint you that sweaty *+@ dude that got cheating with that wack girl if so i look 100000000 times better than you

i didn't know it was that serious.

but if you look 1000000 times better than me, why aren't you out hooking up with some random chick on top of a washer machine?

oh yeah, its because...

Spoiler [+]
e7f266d5df3af7662c69735946171d17a0894178.jpg

its just jokes bro take it easy

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

but if you look 1000000 times better than me, why aren't you out hooking up with some random chick on top of a washer machine?

Spoiler [+]

its not the quantity its the quality

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

penis size (no mo)

i find it hilarious that when a nationality/race/ethnicity thread comes up a lot of the responses are from Filipinos/Asians then a "what type of condom do you use?" thread comes up and everyone rocks magnums.

don't mean to offend anyone if this is a inappropriate mods let me know i will edit it.

C'mon son you know can say anything negative about Asians on NT
laugh.gif

the lock comes in 3...2...1...

its too many immature people on niketalk its all about the lulz can't have a serious convo im out peace

Spoiler [+]

keep telling yourself that, homie.

i'll stick to kickin it with 6s and 7s while you take tabs on internet personas and attempt to dress better.

with yo clown %%#. stick to walking in on your "quality" girls having nuts busted on their faces.

realtalk its not funny when it happen to you.......last month me and mybaby momma got back together so one day i wanna take her and my babyout so I call her and she didnt answer so i called her 10 more timesand she still didnt answer so I went to her crib and her car was parkedoutside her house and it was another car a 1988 cutlass on 22 inchblocks so I knock on the door and no one came to the door but she leftthe door open so I just walked in so when i walk upstairs I hear a dudemoaning so I open the door and i see my baby momma sucking dude up theyboth butt naked so i drop to my knees in shock and then he nutted on mybaby momma face while im sitting right there and then he told me mykids on your baby momma face and they look better then your son so meand him started fighting and after i beat his #+% he got his gun so idipped

EVERYTHING. i don't believe one word any of these dudes say
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]

i'll stick to kickin it with 6s and 7s while you take tabs on internet personas and attempt to dress better.

with yo clown %%#. stick to walking in on your "quality" girls having nuts busted on their faces.

lulz................ this my new pickup i would give you her number and facebook page link and twitter link if you look better then me then take her i dont wanna hear this lame @*# hell or that other crap its time for some of you niketalkers to put up or shut up whats good sweaty pig boy??????????? or post a chick you got that look better then her that you got and i would never log on this site again

Spoiler [+]

lulz................ this my new pickup i would give your her number and facebook page link and twitter link if you look better then me then take her i dont wanna hear this lame @*# hell or that other crap its time for some of you niketalkers to put up or shut up whats good sweaty pig boy??????????? or post a chick you got that look better then her that you got and i would never log on this site again

popcornplaya whats good i need a lol before i go to sleep.........will you keep your word????????????

Back
Top Bottom