things that NT members lie about the most?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

epic thread in the making???

I HOPE SO
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by primetime21

Originally Posted by coryturner

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

popcornplaya aint you that sweaty *+@ dude that got cheating with that wack girl if so i look 100000000 times better than you
i didn't know it was that serious.

but if you look 1000000 times better than me, why aren't you out hooking up with some random chick on top of a washer machine?

Spoiler [+]
e7f266d5df3af7662c69735946171d17a0894178.jpg
its not the quantity its the quality
keep telling yourself that, homie.

i'll stick to kickin it with 6s and 7s while you take tabs on internet personas and attempt to dress better.

with yo clown %%#. stick to walking in on your "quality" girls having nuts busted on their faces.

lulz................ this my new pickup i would give your her number and facebook page link and twitter link if you look better then me then take her i dont wanna hear this lame @*# hell or that other crap its time for some of you niketalkers to put up or shut up whats good sweaty pig boy??????????? or post a chick you got that look better then her that you got and i would never log on this site again
popcornplaya whats good i need a lol before i go to sleep

yo, that the girl that got the nut busted on her face g?
roll.gif
ole itty bitty titty committee $@# trick. i mean, homegirl's hair is nappier than my @+% in that mammoth thread. realtalk, if you talkin' bout "quality over quanity," you can't be posting girls lookin' like jo kim noah dog.

anyways,

36-25-35. kill yourself.

Originally Posted by KingRamey

can we get some photoshops please

where's crank
nerd.gif
forget the photoshops i wanna see dude try to pull his girl
nerd.gif
if he do this will be epic on niketalk

popcornplaya aint you that sweaty *+@ dude that got cheating with that wack girl if so i look 100000000 times better than you

but if you look 1000000 times better than me, why aren't you out hooking up with some random chick on top of a washer machine?

Spoiler [+]

i'll stick to kickin it with 6s and 7s while you take tabs on internet personas and attempt to dress better.

with yo clown %%#. stick to walking in on your "quality" girls having nuts busted on their faces.

lulz................ this my new pickup i would give your her number and facebook page link and twitter link if you look better then me then take her i dont wanna hear this lame @*# hell or that other crap its time for some of you niketalkers to put up or shut up whats good sweaty pig boy??????????? or post a chick you got that look better then her that you got and i would never log on this site again
roll.gif
ole itty bitty titty committee #$@ trick.

anyways,

36-25-35. kill yourself.

this is funny but she not ugly tho g you cant say that

they girl ain't hardly ugly and her hair looks far from nappy...

but ya'll keep going this could be good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingRamey

can we get some photoshops please

where's crank
nerd.gif
forget the photoshops i wanna see dude try to pull his girl
nerd.gif
if he do this will be epic on niketalk

who's tryna pull who's girl
nerd.gif

oh, so you gonna just ignore the fact that:

a. your girl isn't really all that.
b. the girl i posted has a better body, and i ain't even have to show her face.
c. you said you would post the twitter, fb, and the digits.

post those, kid.

also, you can post that sweaty mammoth picture up all you want. im getting twerked up by a circle of girls. im winning regardless.
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]

roll.gif
ole itty bitty titty committee #$@ trick.

anyways,

36-25-35. kill yourself.
this is funny but she not ugly tho g you cant say that

this the new pick not the bm btw...........+=

yo coryturner, i'll grant you one last post on NT...post up them digits, that twitter, and that FB, son.
i never seen your pic and usually dont judge a man but ifs that is you ct post i would not say a thing about getting ol girl you got him already with the jokes real talk man to man you wont get her..............but lets see
nerd.gif

post those, kid.

also, you can post that sweaty mammoth picture up all you want. im getting twerked up by a circle of girls. im winning regardless.
roll.gif

i would not say that she decent

As hilarious as the replies with coryturner's face are, popcornplaya cannot talk.
Dude is ridiculed whenever he posts his pic, and his girls are all afro-american bustdowns.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

As hilarious as the replies with coryturner's face are, popcornplaya cannot talk.
Dude is ridiculed whenever he posts his pic, and his girls are all afro-american bustdowns.

eek.gif

yo coryturner, i'll grant you one last post on NT...post up them digits, that twitter, and that FB, son.
i never seen your pic and usually dont judge a man but ifs that is you ct post i would not say a thing about getting ol girl you got him already with the jokes real talk man to man you wont get her..............but lets see
nerd.gif
lol. if nktran can do it, so can i.

@waveyjones

i do what i want. me being ridiculed by NT doesn't really phase me, because im secure with myself. and not all of my girls are afro-american bustdowns.
roll.gif
my ex was blackinese, and the girl im talking to now is white (posted earlier.)

post those, kid.

roll.gif

i would not say that she decent

word and i dont know about b either...we need more body shots of both and you might as well show her face too

nerd.gif
lol. if nktran can do it, so can i.

@waveyjones

i do what i want. me being ridiculed by NT doesn't really phase me, because im secure with myself. and not all of my girls are afro-american bustdowns.
roll.gif
my ex was blackinese, and the girl im talking to know is white (posted earlier.)

im finna pm you her number she sent a pic of face first so im finna win easily!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom