[[ Things That You Weren't Able To Do As A Kid ]]

Pull-ups!  That was the only part of the President's Physical Fitness Test I failed EVRY YEAR!
mad.gif
 Do schools still have that?
laugh.gif

my mom wasn't strict, but she wouldn't let me walk to school or [main thing] go swimming without her knowing. One time me and my boys crossed a busy road to go to an apartment complex to go swimming. While there the attendent called the law on us (we were only 10-14 years old and there were only like 4 of us). As soon as I saw that cop car I hopped jumped out the pool and put my clothes on without even drying off
laugh.gif
We didn't get in trouble, they just asked us to leave tho.

Originally Posted by eight2one

get my ears pierced

get braids
This!
bout to be 21 and still gotta ask for permission to get my ears pierced
frown.gif

Had The Braids from 6th grade-sophomore year just cause she hated me walkin around with the Fro
laugh.gif

Also The Take My Lil Bro EveryWhere thing
tired.gif
At Age 5 he was talking %*+$ with the best of em
roll.gif

My Moms Would Say "Only Ride your bike on Our block"
I would lowkey go around the block and through the alley
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Growing my moms n pops were def old fashioned

-couldnt get a part in my haircut
-couldnt get my ears pierced till highschool
-couldnt play video games during the school week (only on weekends .. but still snuck some gaming in)
-had a bedtime of 10pm (used to beg to stay up on monday nights to watch wrestling until 11)

just a few to name

Play football or rugby in HS. My coaches were begging me to play but my mom wouldn't let me. We were in Nationals in Rugby 3 of the 4 years and lost all 3 when I was in HS.

Couldn't play in the rain in the puddles. I always wanted to jump in a puddle, but my parents came from Vietnam, and losing your first one to a sudden infection or cold was no joke in the old country, plus it's getting dirty.

i was never allowed to grow a box

5th grade i wasnt allowed to go on the school trip to NY because i flipped out on my teacher, and she said i had to have a parent come with me. my parents choose to go to work.

im still mad because i never go to see or appreciate the Twin Towers

Originally Posted by CWK

Pull-ups!  That was the only part of the President's Physical Fitness Test I failed EVRY YEAR!
mad.gif
 Do schools still have that?
laugh.gif

I totally forgot about this! I felt so legit when I got this. Held the school shuttle run record as a 5 grader
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom