[[ Things That You Weren't Able To Do As A Kid ]]

My elementary school in like 1994 wouldn't let us wear Chicago Bulls jerseys.

They told us they were gang related.
I wanted a Jordan one so bad.

I was like I'm a @%@!%# white kid in the first grade, how am I gonna bang?
laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

Talkin about they recruited young and shiiii.

I was deprived.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

I was deprived.
frown.gif
i lol'd

- stay up past 8
frown.gif

not really a kid but my 19 yr old brother smokes weed in his room, while me on the other hand hid the fact that i even smoked from my mother till i was about 23 and she found out by accident

wish i would of knew she didnt care when i was his age and still at home

I was forebidden from a BB Gun until i was 11 or 12.

My parents were not strict at all, but i aint no fool, i never drank or messed with drugs, and im 20 now and still to this day i dont.

My parents Just had 1 rule, NEVER EAT DINNER AT ANYBODYS HOUSE EVER.

Reason: My mom didnt want ppl to think that she wasnt feeding her kids or something.lol, Which was mos def not the case.

go to sleepovers

say the words Fart or Liar (they were "ugly" words)

stay up past 8:30 on weekdays.

Originally Posted by Matt53

play with friends without bringin the kid brother along
eyes.gif
Lol i can say the same, but to this day me and my brother are best friends. I can say that it paid off thats my ace even though we live in different states now.

Wasn't able to or wasn't allowed to do?
Because I wasn't able to talk to girls when I was a kid (shyness FTL
laugh.gif
).

But I wasn't allowed to stay out playing ball after dark until I was at least 14.
mad.gif

lexuslaf wrote:
My elementary school in like 1994 wouldn't let us wear Chicago Bulls jerseys.

They told us they were gang related.
I wanted a Jordan one so bad.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif

I was deprived.
frown.gif

I couldn't wear WWF shirts in elementary school and now my little brother isn't allowed to wear WWE shirts at his school.

Played football, but I was overweight to be allowed to run the ball so they put this huge orange sticker on your helmet when that's the case. It sucked, because even as a fatty, I was one of the better athletes so I was always getting interceptions, fumbles, returns, etc. but I had to down it immediately by taking a knee or I'd try to run anyways and they'd just bring it back. In practice though, I used to run and drag like 2-3 dudes into the inzone. They also disallow stripping because I, and a few other bigger kids, would just hold the runner up without tackling him and rip the ball out of his hands or knock it out of his hands. I don't like football or know it well enough to know if that's illegal on every level but I hated it then. I never played football again

My mom didn't let me wear bandannas as a kid cause she thought I'd get shot or something, which I probably would have

wear OG jordans or starter jackets from 1992-1996 why?, because you got killed for them in Chicago
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom