things to do in london?

Catch a show (tons of awesome plays, musicals, etc.), ride the tube, go get plastered at the pubs, the touristy stuff (Big Ben, Parliament, museums, etc.),check out the Old Globe, and plenty more. Just can't think of any others right now. There's JD sports if you were interested in some EU exclusives.

i live there..

we have good clothes shops, west end plays, the 02 arena (which was the millenium dome) where something is bound to be happening. check out some of the clubsin central london, you might want to go to Fabric, Funky Buddha and Crystal which are always good
pimp.gif
they are pretty expensive though but you will find mostof london is like that

you probably won't want to stray away towards north or south london, it wouldn't be a good idea
laugh.gif

make sure you get an oyster card, it's basically a cheaper way of travelling around london on the tubes..

want to know any more then just ask

I just moved back to the states from the UK and have been to London many times. Go see the sites (Big Ben, Parliament, B'ham Palace, London Eye ...) Thereare tons of shops around Oxford Circus (Euro exclusive AF 1s) I think thekyrptonite touched on most things though. Def good times.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

World War II Museum/Memorial?

London got bombed for thirty days so shouldn't there be some monument?

That's the Imperial War Museum.

Back
Top Bottom