things to do in sacramento?

Been back in the sacramento area for the past couple of weeks and been bored out of my mind
sick.gif
eyes.gif

What is there to do here? 

Been back in the sacramento area for the past couple of weeks and been bored out of my mind
sick.gif
eyes.gif

What is there to do here? 

You can go white water rafting at the American River near Rancho Cordova. You can go kayaking in the Sacramento River. Take a cruise on the delta out of Old Sac. Walk around old sac. Walk around midtown. Go to Capital Dawg on 21st and Capitol for the best hot dogs. Go to midtown/downtown on 2nd Saturday. Go jog around Capitol Park. Go to Burgers and Brew downtown for some of the best burgers. Go to the many bars/lounges/clubs downtown during the day for a drink or at night to meet girls and dance. For shopping hit up the Folsom outlets, Arden Mall, and the Roseville Galleria. There is also downtown plaza and some shops downtown. Hit up crest theater for shows, or Imax on K street. There are lots of other stuff to do..

You can go white water rafting at the American River near Rancho Cordova. You can go kayaking in the Sacramento River. Take a cruise on the delta out of Old Sac. Walk around old sac. Walk around midtown. Go to Capital Dawg on 21st and Capitol for the best hot dogs. Go to midtown/downtown on 2nd Saturday. Go jog around Capitol Park. Go to Burgers and Brew downtown for some of the best burgers. Go to the many bars/lounges/clubs downtown during the day for a drink or at night to meet girls and dance. For shopping hit up the Folsom outlets, Arden Mall, and the Roseville Galleria. There is also downtown plaza and some shops downtown. Hit up crest theater for shows, or Imax on K street. There are lots of other stuff to do..

Stop by my shop and have a cold beverage.

That or go egg houses. Normal Sacramento fare.

Stop by my shop and have a cold beverage.

That or go egg houses. Normal Sacramento fare.

WaveyJonesLocker - i'm 25, so the state fair is a no go. haven't been there in years

thanks guys for refreshing my memory

Burn916 - i've been meaning to drop by lucky lefty's. my buddy from college was telling me about that place and that you guys carry APCs

WaveyJonesLocker - i'm 25, so the state fair is a no go. haven't been there in years

thanks guys for refreshing my memory

Burn916 - i've been meaning to drop by lucky lefty's. my buddy from college was telling me about that place and that you guys carry APCs

yea for sure man, i'll have to take you up on the offer soon

i was checking out the blog for lucky lefty's and you guys have a pretty nice set up

yea for sure man, i'll have to take you up on the offer soon

i was checking out the blog for lucky lefty's and you guys have a pretty nice set up

dont forget about RPM!
laugh.gif

but NikeTalker23 pretty much summed it up. The river is the most popping thing to do during the day in the summer.Bring a bottle and/or a blunt and you straight. At night you could hit up Avalon or Azukar. Those are the hot spots for the 21 and up crowd.

dont forget about RPM!
laugh.gif

but NikeTalker23 pretty much summed it up. The river is the most popping thing to do during the day in the summer.Bring a bottle and/or a blunt and you straight. At night you could hit up Avalon or Azukar. Those are the hot spots for the 21 and up crowd.

Back
Top Bottom