Things to Do/Places to See in Philly???

We're going to Philly the weekend of April 14th. And I wanted to know from some locals and folks that have been there what are some spots (clubs, sites, restaurants) to hit up while I'm there. Thanks for any input.
"All nationalities like me.
I'm Young Black Tall Hot how can you stop that.
I'm a sexually attractive to all women."

clubs - there's not many. If you're coming in on saturday I'd say to hit up some bars in old city. Personally I like to start with jagers cause its cheap and they have a lot of beer on tap, and then follow up with Lucy's only because the DJ in the back room is amazing with hip hop. If not them, you could hit up cuba libre for some southern flavor, or glam for a lot of girls, or something of that nature.

sites- South street to get your sneaker/shopping fix, then get some cheesesteaks or something, either jims or pats or geno's. If there's a phillies game you should try to catch it cause ball games are always fun. If you have time on the 15th hit up the art museum. It's free on sundays and its pretty word. other than that, just walk around the city. You'll see a lot of cool stuff.

restaurants- well, there is a Roy's, which is good. It's in center city. If you wanna go with the expensive chain, you can go with Capital Grille, always a good steak. If you want some bomb seafood you definitely need to hit up Bookbinder's, it's amazing. as far as cheesteaks are concerned, I feel like Tony Luke's is number one, followed by Sonny's in old city, and finally the rest of them (Pat's, Geno's, Jim's, etc.)

anyway, this is one man's opinion. I hope it helped.

Thanks for the help esco that was exactly what I was looking for. You gave me more than enough information. Thanks again. I think I am going to hit up that seafood restaurant "Bookbinder's" are they usually packed if so I will make sure I make reservations.

No problem man. You should probably make reservations for Bookbinder's, just to be safe. They get pretty ridiculous on the weekends.

Yeah will do that spot looks official. Who do you think has the best cheesesteaks in Philly? I have had Jim's and Pat's in the past to me I favored Pat's.

Back
Top Bottom