Things to do to someones car?

- dont use the whole egg, just the whites and it works best if you have the whites on while the sun is out.

- 3 inch nails under the front and rear side of the passenger side of the car. odds are better that he wont see em on the passenger side unless there isanother person hes driviing. whether he goes fwd or backwards first, the nails will go through the tires either way

- any type of vegetable that can go into his tailpipe and seal it shut

- super glue in the keyholes, windshield water valves or tire air valves. the little things can be such a pain to fix or deal with when u dont expect it.

- tie a chain (5-10 feet long) to the bottom of the car and roll up the chain so its not visible upon entering the car. it bangs up the bottom of the car whenhe excelerates.

- lock a bike chain around one of his times. if he has rims u can put a chain through. really mess things up this way.

just a few

When I was in high school, my coworkers and I stuck smiley face stickers that looked like
happy.gif
all over the assistant manager's truck. We parked our cars in the back ofthe store to pretend we had left, then we peeped around a corner and waited until he came out. When he saw his truck he was
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. He heard us laughing, and me and one other guy ran. He got inhis truck and tried chasing me down, and I was moving, didn't even know I could run that fast.
pimp.gif
Hopped in my car and was about to take off until one dude just turned himselfin. So I couldn't let dude take the fall by himself and everyone pretty much turned themself in. After the manager calmed down, he found it funny.

im tellin you man...

just pee in his vents. the smell when he tries to use the heat will make him throw up

i guess if u willing to get in trouble by doing something to his car u might as well knock him out,wake him up afterwards and make him move it

Originally Posted by verynecessary

if it's cold enough, shovel the car in, then spray water over it a few times to make some ice
*Looks at SN...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by beezylocks

cum a whole bunch of times in a container, pour it on his windshield, hes gunna try to wipe it away with his winshield whippers, and it will just smear every were

indifferent.gif

I agree with shoveling back in.

If you're gonna do something more extreme, at least wait a month or so. Doing something so soon would just make it obvious that it was you.

Back
Top Bottom