things you did to try to get high as a kid

when i was about 10  i rolled up a piece of brown paper bag tighter then high school @@+%# lets just say i was choking for about the next 5mins after taking  one looooong hit
laugh.gif

used to roll up mint leaves and smoke em when i was about that age. used to get that beef jerky chew and just let it sit in my lip like i had a fat dip in too!

i remember in middle school this kid fell out his chair. the teacher shook him for like 5 minutes and called the ambulance. he had a pack of markers with the caps off in his sleeve. pretty funny now but when it happened, i thought dood was dead.

back in high school there was this really big kid who use to wear a green towel for a shirt, he fell thru the bathroom

another kid who looked like baby huey broke his chair when the school board observers were there. class started wylin out cuz itwas so hilarious

Originally Posted by CasperJr

when i was about 10  i rolled up a piece of brown paper bag tighter then high school @@+%# lets just say i was choking for about the next 5mins after taking  one looooong hit
laugh.gif
I did the exact same with my cousin and friend... we didn't know how to inhale at that point... Thank God.
tired.gif
smh.gif

When I was 11, I went in my backyard with my friends, took some computer paper and rolled up the grass in my backyard. We swore we was light headed. Then we sprinkled sugar on the paper and said we made our own "flavored blunts". We stopped smoking a week later because some kid told us smoking stunts our growth. We were shook 
roll.gif

-The Juice

everyone knows...the paper and chalk trick lmfao....kids lookin cool in 5th grade doin that hahaha lookin like a fat joint *pause*
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom