Things you like to do but suck at?

Basketball, individually i suck, but i create opportunities with rebounds and tenacious d.
COD.  i'll murk single player though.

Basketball, individually i suck, but i create opportunities with rebounds and tenacious d.
COD.  i'll murk single player though.

M.J. Experience game on WII.

!!!+ is fun as hell.....But i have NO rhythm at all. I try to go through the motions the best way i can (I ALMOST got 5 stars last night on "Leave me alone" was only like 20 points away, smh).

M.J. Experience game on WII.

!!!+ is fun as hell.....But i have NO rhythm at all. I try to go through the motions the best way i can (I ALMOST got 5 stars last night on "Leave me alone" was only like 20 points away, smh).

singing (mostly in the shower though, but i sang so bad one time that when i got out my mom threw ice water on an told me to shut the freckle up), basketball (shot is nasty but inconsistent, also i can't go left), and last but not least life (i keep a fml mindset)

singing (mostly in the shower though, but i sang so bad one time that when i got out my mom threw ice water on an told me to shut the freckle up), basketball (shot is nasty but inconsistent, also i can't go left), and last but not least life (i keep a fml mindset)

Originally Posted by dland24

categories_Golf.jpg

Back
Top Bottom