Things You Lose Everyday VOL. Where DF did I put that thing now!?!?!

damn remote every two minutes

if they had a tv with a button that paged the remote id mos def cop

Remote, glasses, PS3/360 controller (whenever i pause the game to go do something i always take it with me smh)

Remote, glasses, PS3/360 controller (whenever i pause the game to go do something i always take it with me smh)

This is the WORST game EVER. Pull your wallet out your pocket, set it down, change pants, BOOM! Wallet vanishes. I have been looking in my house for the grimlins that steal it, then put it back. But I haven't been able too. 

This is the WORST game EVER. Pull your wallet out your pocket, set it down, change pants, BOOM! Wallet vanishes. I have been looking in my house for the grimlins that steal it, then put it back. But I haven't been able too. 

never lost anything in my entire life, don't know how but i'm always super aware of what i do with things. only thing i technically lost was my gold chain when i was around 8 years old but that was because it popped and i had no clue it had fallen off.

never lost anything in my entire life, don't know how but i'm always super aware of what i do with things. only thing i technically lost was my gold chain when i was around 8 years old but that was because it popped and i had no clue it had fallen off.

headphones.
mad.gif

and whenever i find 'em, they be all tangled and %$$.

Cellphone, every time it goes off in my room I hear it but I have no idea where it is
30t6p3b.gif
its terrible

Cellphone, every time it goes off in my room I hear it but I have no idea where it is
30t6p3b.gif
its terrible

I think i'm going to invent an app that pages things. But then you can't lose your phone. Also, what's the deal with socks? Those @*$$# become animate while you are asleep go to the sock party, get hammered, and never find their way back home.

I think i'm going to invent an app that pages things. But then you can't lose your phone. Also, what's the deal with socks? Those @*$$# become animate while you are asleep go to the sock party, get hammered, and never find their way back home.

Back
Top Bottom