Things you regret buying Vol. Recession

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Bought a 5th Gen Savannah cat for 2k last summer...
30t6p3b.gif

4846405636_355c657a0f_b.jpg

The only thing I regret is not spending that money on a dog. Cats are lame as hell.
always wanted one. they grow larger than a normal cat right?

when I'm rich, fast.

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Bought a 5th Gen Savannah cat for 2k last summer...
30t6p3b.gif

4846405636_355c657a0f_b.jpg

The only thing I regret is not spending that money on a dog. Cats are lame as hell.
always wanted one. they grow larger than a normal cat right?

when I'm rich, fast.

Shoes

My xbox 360- Didnt even plug it in yet, just sitting there

My brother a xbox 360- Dude never played it and then cries for a ps3

ALOT OF Clothes

Shoes

My xbox 360- Didnt even plug it in yet, just sitting there

My brother a xbox 360- Dude never played it and then cries for a ps3

ALOT OF Clothes

My biggest waste of $ is probably GTA 4. I fell for the hype and have not put in over 20 hours of gameplay. I told myself that I have to get into it because that $60 is the biggest waste of my life man. Really.

My biggest waste of $ is probably GTA 4. I fell for the hype and have not put in over 20 hours of gameplay. I told myself that I have to get into it because that $60 is the biggest waste of my life man. Really.

its gotta be the shoes. i tell myself to save my money, but i know if i wait on the kicks, they'll just be harder and more expensive later on.

i also "invested" in some things that i thought would have quick turn arounds, but nah, im still sittin on em.

and food is way too expensive nowadays.

its gotta be the shoes. i tell myself to save my money, but i know if i wait on the kicks, they'll just be harder and more expensive later on.

i also "invested" in some things that i thought would have quick turn arounds, but nah, im still sittin on em.

and food is way too expensive nowadays.

1. Killzone 3
2. Reverse infrared
3. Infrared
4 Jeff Staple Varsity Pigeon Jacket.  250 down the drain
frown.gif

1. Killzone 3
2. Reverse infrared
3. Infrared
4 Jeff Staple Varsity Pigeon Jacket.  250 down the drain
frown.gif

nothing. i try to watch where every dollar goes now. i stopped wasting money on shoes so i am just working on trying to save now.

nothing. i try to watch where every dollar goes now. i stopped wasting money on shoes so i am just working on trying to save now.

I regret buying this used car when I had one that ran well, but was old. Or at least not putting half down. I got it right before I moved out on my own too. I can afford it, but I'd be a lot more comfortable without it. At one point I even thought about selling it and paying the negative equity off with the quickness, bussing it for a while which would allow me to easily stack, and then buy something in the $10-12K range with cash.

I regret buying this used car when I had one that ran well, but was old. Or at least not putting half down. I got it right before I moved out on my own too. I can afford it, but I'd be a lot more comfortable without it. At one point I even thought about selling it and paying the negative equity off with the quickness, bussing it for a while which would allow me to easily stack, and then buy something in the $10-12K range with cash.

a lot of electronics ....
indifferent.gif
... but i learned and now i don't buy any electronics ...

save / clothes only

Back
Top Bottom