Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Everybody has regrets. List Yours
  • Being mean to a girl I really liked because she rejected me
  • Not wrestling earlier in life
  • Not taking freshman year(hs) serious enough

visionquest.jpg

i was a wrestling scrub tho
tired.gif

plenty, the @$#@ didnt i try harder in high school, i had a 27 on my ACT but a 2.4 GPA, @$#@ me i coulda had scholarships instead of tons of student loans.....

not finishing highschool
not letting that girl cheat on her boyfriend with me
not going to college earlier (still not going financial problems right before the semester started)

trying to see if i could j/o more then 42 times but passed out by number 5 and woke up with a girl staring at my naked limp self in my bed. SMH for leaving my door unlocked.

Trusting certain people, and letting my last relationship get so deep

Originally Posted by INS

trying to see if i could j/o more then 42 times but passed out by number 5 and woke up with a girl staring at my naked limp self in my bed. SMH for leaving my door unlocked.

laugh.gif

not joining a sports team in hs, now im fat and lazy. alot people think i should regret not going to college right now, but i firmly believe that college immediately after high school is not for everyone. i have a decent job and college can wait

cheat on my gf
coming to UCLA off of hype and excitement... shoulda went to school back home

I dont regret much. The only thing I REALLY regret is when I volunteered at an elementary school in a pre-k class for HS credit and when it was complete, I just left and never came back without saying a word to the teacher or the kids. No bye, no nothing. I really bonded with them and the teachers really liked me. Even gave me a Christmas card. And I couldnt even say goodbye
30t6p3b.gif
frown.gif

Other than that, not really a regret, but I just wish I had $40 Million.

trying so hard to please everybody as a kid to get attention
stopped talking to my best friend because she started to fall for me

-The way I ended a relationship when I was younger. It happened over 10 yrs ago but not a day goes by I don't think about it. I've tried numerous times to get in touch.with her since but have had no luck.
- Wish I would of transferred colleges
- Missed opportunities with females b/c I was waiting for the

I am not going to lie and say I don't regret anything, but I definitely don't dwell on any of my regrets. I am still young (22) so I know that I have plenty of time to make things happen for myself. Most of the regrets you have during your teens to early twenties can be retracted, and ultimately, just learning experiences. They help shape us, and most of the time, the regrets are pretty small compared to the length of our lifetimes.

Good qustion. I'd have to sit down and do some serious analysis' to really answer that question.

Catching a felony at age 20 over some weed and wanting to live the baller lifestyle.
tired.gif

not smashing this pretty girl @ work that gave me the DTF look almost everyday before she moved to Cali

also

when I was walkin around downtown this random lady kept looking at me and after couple minutes came up to me saying she worked for an online business and had a proposition for me. I WONDER to this VERY day what kinda proposition she was offering.

Back
Top Bottom