Things you think a man should know how to do vol. though

Piss when he stands.

Master that and all the rest will fall in line.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by retroflashbacks

2) swim
tired.gif

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

OP, let's get this going and create an official list
pimp.gif

possibilities:

-fix a hole in the wall
-install a home theater
-drive a manual transmission vehicle
ohwell.gif

i cant do a lot of these things, but i get by...so screw your list!

i don't agree with half the stuff in here (change a tire, fix a whole in the wall, etc)

Originally Posted by rafiki zeeki

make your own beef jerky

@&#^ with the door open, and talk about &$^##%

But I disagree with some of the responsibilities...cooking is the the women's job unless it's bbq and/or grilling, same goes with laundry, and also all the basic house cleaning...

^Not if you're single and living alone.

Who gonna cook, wash your draws, wash the dishes, vaccuum, etc? For damn sure aint no maid coming.

bbq
change a flat
provide for his fam
eat panocha
raise his child
defend himself and his family
put the toilet seat down
tie a tie
be into sports

*whatever e cant do...he better be able to pay someone to do it...like fix something or install something etc

I think men should know when to give women space and to know that sometimes we just want u to listen and not give advice.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I think men should know when to give women space and to know that sometimes we just want u to listen and not give advice.
First off who let your loopy @!* in this thread?
Second men love to solve problems, so maybe next time you should clarify that you just want the dude to listen and nothing else instead of assuming that he'll already know that the situation just calls for him to listen.  We're not !*%%@@+ mind readers for Christ's sake, and body language is not being honest fyi.

Oh I do let them know I just want them to listen and if I want advice l'll ask for it. But it seems like guys just like givig you advice even if you ask them not to.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Matt53

Originally Posted by HigherGround

these expectations make no sense, this is not the 1930s son. A mans duty is to grow a pair and do what he wants, not what is expected of him.

Its that kind of attitude that is responsible for the 50% divorce rate in America. Grown boys doing as they please and not taking responsibility for their actions like men

Bingo.

Originally Posted by cocolicious

I think women should know when to quit nagging and start topping me off without me having to ask... but you don't see me invading the "Things you think a woman should know how to do" thread.

Back
Top Bottom