Things you will not tolerate a female doing around you VOL. I can't believe you did that

All of us guys know certain stuff we don't go for when it comes to females. Mine of course is the passing gas thing, I don't want hear nothing about"all humans do it" true your right all humans do it, but guess what your a female not human you don't do DISGUSTING THINGS your supposed to beclean.

I stop talking to a female because of farting, ole girl just straight up let one go and said "you give me shhhh, and I'll give you shhhh" thatwas the last time she gave me shhhh, I gave her the martin "step" line

dirtys a fool for that one
laugh.gif

Talk on the phone or text. That's the quickest way for a chick to piss me off when she's around me. Whether it's in the car or at my apartment.

Normal, short-convos are okay but when you're having extended convos with people via text while chilling with me you might get kicked out.

Originally Posted by The Minister

farting
When my baby mama was pregnant she did that needless to say I lost my erection and she was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
while I got up to put my clothes on with a
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by The Minister

farting
When my baby mama was pregnant she did that needless to say I lost my erection and she was
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
while I got up to put my clothes on with a
indifferent.gif

I'd take full custody based on that single action
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Talk on the phone or text. That's the quickest way for a chick to piss me off when she's around me. Whether it's in the car or at my apartment.

Normal, short-convos are okay but when you're having extended convos with people via text while chilling with me you might get kicked out.

For some reason I'm pretty much the same. &%$# just seems rude. I'm working on it, though.
ohwell.gif

Being too jumpy, excited. Any unnecessary gasps, "Oh My God!"s, or any general overreaction and I'm out. Grown and sexy > Ditzy and childish.

-talking about other dudes they've dated when i didnt ask about it in a "So what types of dudes do you date" type ?stion...i find itextremely outta pocket..besides if i was to go through the females i dated....it'd make me seem "outthere"
"oh, it's okay"

inside

"I HATE YOU, WHY WOULD IT BE OKAY?!?!? IF YOU LOVED ME, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IT WOULDN'T BE OKAY, EVEN IF I SAID IT WOULD BE OKAY, WHICH IS WHY I JUST TESTED YOU BY SAYING IT WOULD BE OKAY TO SEE IF YOU REALLY LOVE ME OR NOT.....YOU THINK ITS OKAY? YOU DONT LOVE ME"
I'm dating a girl like this....i LOVE that...she has a "I cant put my finger on it but something's "off" about her"factor...i think this is one of the them. She knows what type of dude i am so she acts like this.....

let me find out i like crazy chicks

Back
Top Bottom