Things your parents did for you as a kid. Vol. No crust sandwiches

Originally Posted by bud dink

Originally Posted by TheSource408

What are some things that you miss that your patents did for you when you where a kid? I personally miss getting picked up in elementary school and having an afternoon snack prepared!! Good ole times! What's yours?
they thought me how to spell
"I read this post when I was ironing...Irony"

What are some things that you miss that your patents did for you when you where a kid? I personally miss getting picked up in elementary school and having an afternoon snack prepared!! Good ole times! What's yours?

This cant be serious.
laugh.gif

my dad would give me piggy back rides and i would climb up him and flip over... and my brother would only see him on the weekends so we would go every sundayto like discovery zone (
pimp.gif
) or the park and he would push us on the big tire swing
pimp.gif

my dad used to tuck me in...

i remember he would zip my coat all the way up and i would put my head all the way back so he couldn't get my chin...lol

Originally Posted by sn00pee

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Really?
GOT EM
laugh.gif
LMAO

I remember when I was in elementary my mom bought me a birthdaycake from Baskin Robbins and brought it to my school & my classmates came up to me & said I was cool now. All I remember was saying "Thanks Momyou're the best"
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom