Things your parents did for you as a kid. Vol. No crust sandwiches

What are some things that you miss that your parents did for you when you where a kid? I personally miss getting picked up in elementary school and having anafternoon snack prepared!! Good ole times! What's yours?

Originally Posted by TheSource408

What are some things that you miss that your patents did for you when you where a kid? I personally miss getting picked up in elementary school and having an afternoon snack prepared!! Good ole times! What's yours?
they thought me how to spell

my dad made warm milk and honey
pimp.gif
i do it now when im sick or fiending forsome.

Moms done a lot, I cant think of any
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bud dink

What are some things that you miss that your patents did for you when you where a kid? I personally miss getting picked up in elementary school and having an afternoon snack prepared!! Good ole times! What's yours?
Really?

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Really?
GOT EM
laugh.gif

Couple Weeks Back My Mom Made Me The Best Sandwich Ever
pimp.gif

Toasted The Bread, Put Some Mayo On, Cut It Perfectly, Added Salt And Pepper On The Lunch Meat, Wit A Thin Slice Of Lettuce
pimp.gif

Watever Woman Can Do It Close To Her Imma Marry
pimp.gif

^^
laugh.gif

-Moms used to drive me to the bus stop and let me sit in the car until the bus came so I wouldn't freeze my %#+ off

Cleaned my room, did the laundry, made snacks, cooked meals, rides to and from school, family trips, etc...

damn I miss being a kid

one friday out of the month in elementary school, mom's would bring fast food for lunch. Kids were mad jealous

Really?

laugh.gif

i was just about to point tht out....

Carried me to my baby sitter apartment room before going to work is one i can remember real well

Originally Posted by arrjae

Really?

laugh.gif

im gonna go ahead and say thats sarcasm

i hope
smh.gif

Originally Posted by nick0lis

Originally Posted by arrjae

Really?

laugh.gif

im gonna go ahead and say thats sarcasm

i hope
smh.gif
How can this be sarcasm? He got got

Really?

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom