Think twice before leaving your car at the dealership for repair....................

WOW
smh.gif

One of the reasons I keep track of the mileage before I take it in. I know dude who was getting work down on his corvettee, his friend just happened to work across the street from the place and saw them doing burn outs with it
laugh.gif

damn I worked at an Acura dealership for 2 years and I've never heard of that, the only thing I would worry about as a customer was te detail kids "accidentally" vacuming change out of peoples cup holders

Glad they went to the news. this happens quite often in all other facets of many industries.

I would got ape shizzle on them.......I would have that junk all over the TV and radio, in local papers, I would shut that mutha down.......

who the hell takes their car to the dealer anymore though?
roll.gif

edit - she's a mook for financing a rapidly depreciating vehicle as well...i hate when my people try so hard to live above their means
tired.gif

edit 2 -  she shoulda went to shea stadium

edit 3 - that car is only 3 years old with a !@$@$*@ check engine light...the @*++
laugh.gif

Im pretty sure stuff like this happens at many car service shops... These mechanics get paid good money but still dont want to do their job correctly...

eek.gif
Wow! They did her wrong. Imagine how many other of their customers they do this to? They screwed her over and then spat in her face by saying she can buy a new one at the dealership's price.

Back
Top Bottom