thinkin about starting up a clothing line

OBAMA

formerly kill moves
been thinking about this for some years. i dont know **** about owning a clothing brand but i damn sure can come up with some good ideas. i did my own version of crowd sourcing to come up with the funds to power this ****. ima keep it real with you, niketalk. im trying to cash out. im doing this strictly for the money. dont get me wrong, i love fashion and was once very passionate about fashion/style. but the truth is i dont even care anymore. i just want to get rich. plus i dont really like where the scene is/is heading. a lot of stuff i see just looks fugazi to me. i know its some success cats on here that can offer me some solid advice. how should i do this? how can i make a lot of money?

What's it going to be called? Screen printed T-shirt Express?
i havent decided on a name yet. im really trying to get those kanye stans on board. i know they like to pay a fortune for "minimal" ****. 
laugh.gif

i got a bunch of names saved in my notes on my phone

themes and mascot ideas too

im started off with graphic stuff tho. maybe some hats 

Cop 5k copies of anything and send one to Kanye to wear insta fame and insta sellout
If Kanye wouldn't wear it then you deserve to fail cause you obviously have no taste
semi srs
Fax

this will be the 10 year anniversary of Late Registration ... you can use that for the Kanye fans 

I'm about to get my associates in electrical engineering but I plan on changing my major to textile engineering and double up on industrial or fashion design. One day I dream of owning my very own clothing line. My best wishes goes to you OP. Keep me updated.

if you're going after the Kanye crowd, themes, mascots, logos etc. might be going in the wrong direction...

though they did buy up a pretty garish sweatshirt simply because he stopped and told the guy he liked

so maybe there is still a chance

Last edited:
been thinking about this for some years. i dont know **** about owning a clothing brand but i damn sure can come up with some good ideas. i did my own version of crowd sourcing to come up with the funds to power this ****. ima keep it real with you, niketalk. im trying to cash out. im doing this strictly for the money. dont get me wrong, i love fashion and was once very passionate about fashion/style. but the truth is i dont even care anymore. i just want to get rich. plus i dont really like where the scene is/is heading. a lot of stuff i see just looks fugazi to me. i know its some success cats on here that can offer me some solid advice. how should i do this? how can i make a lot of money?

Nothing about this post suggests you are going to make this happen.

I don't think anybody in fashion ever got rich by not giving a ****.

People watch a Dame Dash interview and think they can just drop the word daddy from their vocabulary all while becoming a boss.

That's not how things work, papi.

If you don't know **** about clothing brands and don't care about fashion, why would you choose this of all avenues to get rich.

That's your best idea/effort?

Back
Top Bottom