Thinking about driving to Indy for the playoff game.

it wouldn't be worth it to me for just a second round playoff game, but that's just me. if you do it, i wish you a safe trip. tape the experience justin case you get into some shenanigans while on the road, and post it here.

Didn't think someone would answer such an odd question lol

yeah it's just an early playoff game but I mean how many chances do you get to see your team in the playoffs? Against the COLTS?

As a Charger fan I wish you and your team the best of luck as I do NOT want to see Peyton and the Colts (if the Chargers get pat the Jets this week).

That being said, just think about how crappy that 10 hour ride back home will be if your team gets smoked this week.

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

As a Charger fan I wish you and your team the best of luck as I do NOT want to see Peyton and the Colts (if the Chargers get pat the Jets this week).

That being said, just think about how crappy that 10 hour ride back home will be if your team gets smoked this week.
That's the worst. *$*% I get heated when I go out to a bar and rack up a tab for my team to lose. I can't imagine how pissed I would bespending all that money and time to drive back 10 hours heated.
laugh.gif

Just walking out the stadium will suck if we lose. Colts fans knowing you drove 10 hours and lost. Don't think we will lose though. I got faith in my team.

hell yeah its worth it.. i wish i could go but i have to go back to school.

if we lose, just spend the rest ofthe day sightseeing in Indy and hopefully that will take your mind off it.

I drove about 6 hours from Bay Area, CA to LA to watch Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals against Denver. Close game but we pulled it out. Going homewould have sucked. But it will show what kind of fan you are win or lose. I was prepared. As long as you go with a buddy or 2. We just went to the game andback. As an unbiased fan of your upcoming game, I believe they will win. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom