Thinking About Moving In With My GF In The Summer.... What To Expect?

If you Christian, don't do it.

Shoot, don't do it at all. If you serious about this girl (planning to wife her) then don't move in with her. Living together is not the next step.With marriage comes living together, don't make it the other way around.

If the relationship doesn't work out, you're stuck in a lease and you're gonna feel
eyes.gif
trying to date someone else why living with her and vice versa. If thatdoesn't happen, yall are gonna feel obligated to get married because you've invested so much (years together and now a rent/mortgage) and then you bothenter the marriage feeling bad for the other if you didn't ask or didn't say no.

2 years is good, but i would suggest you wait it out more. in a way that's still too soon. take it slow though, next thing you know you both might bewanting to settle down already..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by West2East

At 18 you couldn't tell me nothing either.

You'll be fine though even if this whole living together/relationship doesn't work out. Just don't make any monumental, life changing choices like having a baby. You might regret it all of this down the road, but it's something others have survived either together or apart. Just make sure that you set it up to where regardless of what transpires between you two, both of you will be in a responsible place. You don't want to be girlfriendless and looking at paying rent for two while being a full time college student. Good Luck!
Thats how I feel about it.

Because if stuff DOESN'T work out... I'm still young, and I have time to do other stuff...I just want to experience this, and see what it's like.

I appreciate the advice West2East... you stay dropping knowledge
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

it aint as bad as it seems depends on who wears the pants. could be fun as in snatch every morning and night? is snatch a cus word?

Back
Top Bottom