Thinking about moving out...where should I start looking?

balloonoboy

Banned
What are some good sites or catologs to look into?

Looking for either a one-bedroom or a roommate type deal.

Any and all advice is welcomed.

Damn, these prices for DC are no joke.

Maybe it's best I stay with my rents.
ohwell.gif

Honestly, I have a room for rent in my house, we loking for a new roomate, respond if interested, seriously

^I gotta agree with TC on that.I'm from DC as well and it's definitely bananas out here for rent!

well i know in 3 years this great place will be free, you better start now for this property.

it has a great front lawn and views of DC

please take my advice... craigslist.... then apartments.com

I'm paying over a stack a month and had I just went through craigslist i coulda found a better spot... my place is secure yes with a guard and cameras but still i would rather have renters insurance and $400 less in rent than to pay what i pay now....

stay with the parents for a couple more months. save all your bread you will need it once you finally move out

moving out? Chill b it aint it worth it, trust. Moving weight is a better idea. Na honestly though unless you can find a cool roommate just wait it out for a while 

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Damn, these prices for DC are no joke.

Maybe it's best I stay with my rents.
ohwell.gif

That was quick
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Try looking at rent in miami
indifferent.gif

You can get reasonable rent down there depending on the area. Hell we were looking at Brickell not too long ago.

Check your local real estate agents to get a general idea on prices ,areas and such.

Then look into the areas and you can find pple with rentals

Back
Top Bottom