Thirsty Guy Prank Vol: Douche bag or Keeping it real

aNYone

Supporter

At first i was kanye shrugging throughout the entire video because

i have no problem with him hitting someone he does not find attractive with the curve

but when he started going in on her especially when he was talking about her headgear i was like 
mean.gif

What does NT think

Did not like that he roasted the girl w/ the head covering

Did not like that the other girl labeled him as 'thirsty'

.. *prays this doesn't turn into a race thread*

Mann if anything 'exotic' come at me all confident and whatnot I'm def puttin in work..

you can even tell from the thumbnail her body right.. That's just me

Did not like that he roasted the girl w/ the head covering

Did not like that the other girl labeled him as 'thirsty'
i think she called him thirsty and went in like she did because the girl is probably her friend and he was really going in for no reason 

so she felt some type of way

Bet you those two chicks would use their personal preferences to decide whether to talk to dudes who came up to them. They came up to him! He has a right to decide who to speak with and who to smang. Shorty came with that weak Ahh game: Do you know a Chris? FOH

Arab women.....my weakness especially with the hijab! Dude took a major L and he knows it, the way he put down the skateboard tho lul'z

What's the video trying to show? That dude wasn't attracted to the first girl, but was the second?

If they really wanted to make it about the head scarf, they should have had the same girl come up to him dressed differently.

This sucked.
Fareal..

Guys make it clear they like attractive women.. Women try to pretend it ain't about the money and power.

Can't compare the two
Except the Muslim broad is clearly the more attractive of the too. 

Dude was hating for no other reason than the "weird thing on her head,"

I agree this though this was not entertaining at all. 

This is why I hate the term "thirsty" . People clearly don't even know what it means. How is the guy even thirsty when he didn't even approach the broads but they approached him? He could at least called her a ***** or something for going off on him, I couldn't take an L like that. Chicks in this generation ******g suck.

this aint prove ****. how can he be thirsty when he was mindin his business & they approached him? & when that 2nd chick tried to call him thirsty i woulda said "***** take yo duck *** on somewhere then wit ya lil pissy ***** u came to me"

$10 says the guy "conducting the experiment" was the guy in the GTown sweatshirt. This just seemed fake to me

Back
Top Bottom