this been posted yet?

Having fakes will soon become cooler because they're illegal... This will only cause their popularity to increase...

AND future rappers will openly support and proudly display VERY FAKE J's as a way to say F the system... the sheep will follow.

Its a sad world we live in

This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

^^^sad yet possibly true

"Im addicted to fresh/ 6 pairs of kicks is my definition of twelve steps"- Hov

Quote:
forever23
:wink:
wink.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

i agree with you forever23. just like bapes back in the day ( which wasn't that long ago) but now there embraced as well.

Whatever happened to no discussion of fakes on Niketalk
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

i disagree forever ...i cant see fakes being popular your theory almost kinda sorta makes sense but fakes are fakes dont own a pair but most of them are ugly and the quality has to suck

Fakes will live longer than all the hype surrounding all Jordan releases. People will always look for cheap prices on things they can not afford not just Jordans. It's bigger than shoes. :D
happy.gif

Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

hes tryin to get his Post count up so he can post in the buy/sell lounge...wuts up wit all this little kids on NT lately?

Originally Posted by MansterM18

hes tryin to get his Post count up so he can post in the buy/sell lounge...wuts up wit all this little kids on NT lately?

Lol, maybe so.

Lock post already.

Originally Posted by MansterM18

if thats the truth you'd think he could be a little more covert about it......theres hundreds of recent threads he can post in...
eyes.gif

forever23 wrote:
Having fakes will soon become cooler because they're illegal... This will only cause their popularity to increase...

AND future rappers will openly support and proudly display VERY FAKE J's as a way to say F the system... the sheep will follow.

Its a sad world we live in

This thread is stupid

Need Videogames?

Nah man NEVA FAKES, although I must agree, I do think some rappers rock fakes
laugh.gif
off subject but their jewelry too, we assume its real because they "havemore money" then us, that has always been my theory!

Although we've mentioned this a number of times already: new users looking to increase their post counts to use the buy/sell area by spamming the board anddigging up old posts will be banned.

Back
Top Bottom