This Broad Left Her Panties At My House... Question

Originally Posted by ZOOBOY9800

So this girl lost her underwear at my house a few weeks back and I just found them today when I was cleaning my room.

Dead serious right now, not trying to be funny, but the joints light weight smell (don't ask me why I smelled them off tops
laugh.gif
).

Should I wash them before giving them back? I've been %%%+#% with her since then so its not like I'm never gonna see her again.

To me it just seems like it would be kind of embarrassing for her if I go to return them to her, take them out a bag or something, and the odor just perforates the air.

Funny thing is her cooch don't even really stink like that.
so we really just gonna let that last sentence ride, NT?

roll.gif
too much going on in this thread

i say either give em back unwashed or put em on before the next time shes over. the key is to videotape the reaction and post it on NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by marion706

this reminds me of my panties shoe box any one had one?

I had one for a while, but I had to toss it out when i got a gf, she was over all the time and there wasn't that many places to hide it in my room 
laugh.gif

and no...i never washed any of them, word to trey songz

So this girl lost her underwear at my house a few weeks back and I just found them today when I was cleaning my room.

Dead serious right now, not trying to be funny, but the joints light weight smell (don't ask me why I smelled them off tops
laugh.gif
).

Should I wash them before giving them back? I've been %%%+#% with her since then so its not like I'm never gonna see her again.

To me it just seems like it would be kind of embarrassing for her if I go to return them to her, take them out a bag or something, and the odor just perforates the air.

29-Camron-NP.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
).

29-Camron-NP.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
).

sick.gif
 So it sort of stinks then... SUCIO!

Happen to me before OP.

"I can't find my panties"

Me = I'll find them later i gotta go to work so you gotta bounce.

2 weeks later ... Find them in the cut and them joints had a light white crust on the inside. i was mortifed, then figured

she must of been that excited. Thrash em.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
).

29-Camron-NP.gif
i died.

Don't give em back. I can't imagine she'd be like

tumblr_li0pfeixZr1qg3uqyo1_400.gif

over her boyfriend finding her dookie cooch drawls

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You really think she accidentally left them there dog?
i got a small pile of panties left by broads word to how to be a player...

right, like we're going to believe anything fits in your room.

Deceased

One time this chick threw her panties at me in the car like it was a trophy for me smashing her or something.

I put them in the pocket behind the back seat then completely forgot about them, 3 weeks later my boy pulls them out and finds a yellowish brown stain where the butthole area would be.

The whole car was busting up laughing for about 5 minutes.

tell her come get it smash give them to her tell her go wash them and leave the other ones there. repeat as many times needed.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

Originally Posted by ninjahood

i got a small pile of panties left by broads word to how to be a player...

right, like we're going to believe anything fits in your room.
Especially the "thick" women he posts

laugh.gif

Ninja is a smart man though. He might be able to squeeze them in but ain't no way in hell they'll ever get out. !**+@!@ got to lay on their side since their +@# so wide it would hit both walls at the same time.

at our cleaners we throw out underwear left by people
the reason is we dont want it to be embarassing for them so we pretend like we never got them. in your case
if she wouldnt be embarrassed them give them back. I would just text and say "hey i found em" thats all

Back
Top Bottom