This Broad Left Her Panties At My House... Question

So this girl lost her underwear at my house a few weeks back and I just found them today when I was cleaning my room.

Dead serious right now, not trying to be funny, but the joints light weight smell (don't ask me why I smelled them off tops
laugh.gif
).

Should I wash them before giving them back? I've been %%%+#% with her since then so its not like I'm never gonna see her again.

To me it just seems like it would be kind of embarrassing for her if I go to return them to her, take them out a bag or something, and the odor just perforates the air.

Funny thing is her cooch don't even really stink like that.

Originally Posted by ZOOBOY9800

So this girl lost her underwear at my house a few weeks back and I just found them today when I was cleaning my room.

Dead serious right now, not trying to be funny, but the joints light weight smell (don't ask me why I smelled them off tops
laugh.gif
).

Should I wash them before giving them back? I've been %%%+#% with her since then so its not like I'm never gonna see her again.

To me it just seems like it would be kind of embarrassing for her if I go to return them to her, take them out a bag or something, and the odor just perforates the air.

Funny thing is her cooch don't even really stink like that.

I say just keep them bro... that way in your future relationship, you can #+@# with your girl.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jthagreat

give'em back...unless you considering wearing them...

To wash or not to wash?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You really think she accidentally left them there dog?

It's not like she just got up and left without them, we were both looking for them before she left. My room was a mess and the panties disappeared into the abyss. They popped up in a random cut when I was cleaning my room, she couldn't have hid them casue I would have seen.

I understand your dilemma. I would wash them for the exact same reason you mentioned. Some people shame easily.

wash, then wear them next time she comes over.

when she starts to take off your pants, SURPRISE!!!

i got a small pile of panties left by broads word to how to be a player...

This, and the next time she come over just give her them stank #@! panties back.. and it's been a few weeks like you said OP so they're not going to smell fresh

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Can't believe I am the first to ask but, why would you give them back?

why would you want to keep a pair of panties? to wear on the weekends?

If you're into trophies, maybe, but even then, its more of a nuisance if found.

hit her up with the "i just did some laundry and found something of yours". get her to come over and beat again. continue process.

Back
Top Bottom