this broad nicki minaj is a certified egotistical clown

ransoms lyrics "before nicki had on the wig i was blessing her with verse's"

meaning he was giving her featurings when nicki was on the dvd's and not popping

...got misinterpreted to "i use to ghost write for her"

this was in 2012 ransom defending nicki ......start at 3:21

Yeah ok now you understand what he's saying because he explained it afterwards, not her fault he can't articulate

Consequence said he did verses for Kanye, what does that mean? He did features right :rolleyes

OP the hell are you talking about fam? Dude from TMZ ran up on Nicki and said flat out "Ransom said he use to write for you", of course she is going to react like that..The person who misinterpreted what was said was TMZ who flipped the "blessed with her with verses" to get the reaction they wanted from her...Come on man, it's common sense

The TMZ dude was the one in the wrong. She's a female, she's emotional and defensive because a lot of females don't write their own lyrics.

Ran is nice, been ****** with him since the A Team. I hope this gives him a spotlight. Too many nice rappers go unnoticed.

The Alternative is one of my favorite mixtapes from the past year. Liked it better than The Last Don and Winter's Coming.

I didn't like the part where she said she was nicer than him.

Last edited:
Whether this is true or not, people think dude is thirsty for attention. He loses either way.

OP the hell are you talking about fam? Dude from TMZ ran up on Nicki and said flat out "Ransom said he use to write for you", of course she is going to react like that
ransom did her a favor by being on her tracks way back in the day's , all she had to say was " i never heard that"

or "thats disheartening if he really said that" ...but what nicki said was wild disrespectful for no reason

ok so the actual lyrics are "before nicki was wearing those crazy wigs i was doing verses for her hoping she made it big

Last edited:
OP the hell are you talking about fam? Dude from TMZ ran up on Nicki and said flat out "Ransom said he use to write for you", of course she is going to react like that..The person who misinterpreted what was said was TMZ who flipped the "blessed with her with verses" to get the reaction they wanted from her...Come on man, it's common sense

she should've been learned better....im sure she got media training...

ransom did her a favor by being on her tracks way back in the day's , all she had to say was " i never heard that"

or "thats disheartening if he really said that" ...but what nicki said was wild disrespectful for no reason
in that setting and how she was approached with it...yea her reaction was o.d. and mad disrespectful....this one is on her.

Nicki Disrespected ran son. point blank. If he lying then I understand, but if hes tellin the truth, which he is? y blast him? to keep ya buz that will never die up? Ran tried to play it cool. what if my boi woulda been like? yo, I gave her a verse, and I hit that? now, they even. lol

much respect for not dissing her back & carrying himself the right way

the songs a few posts up are pretty nice ima check dude out see what he has

Last edited:
He-Man Women Haters back at it
laugh.gif
lol exactly

why does NT hate women so much

i don't she how she is a bird for getting offended at the notion of someone writing for her if it's not true . . . not her fault the tmz reporter made it seem that way . . . your favorite rapper would react the same way

lol exactly​

why does NT hate women so much​

i don't she how she is a bird for getting offended at the notion of someone writing for her if it's not true . . . not her fault the tmz reporter made it seem that way . . . your favorite rapper would react the same way​

meanwhile Kanye drop kicking cameramen and dudes like "y'all don't know what he goes through!"

:rofl:

Ransom - "She invited me to her metaphoric penis or some ish like that. But if she really had a penis, she already know how i get down. I woulda been at your door step if you really had a penis"

:x

Back
Top Bottom