this car crash is very sad

Did y’all see that Chicago car crash video?? Yikes

The one dudes shoes literally stayed put while he got knocked 20 feet in the air. Wild. That one dude who lived (3 died) was lucky but im sure he got a broken leg, pelvis, ankle etc from getting hit. If he didnt jump out the way he woudda been 20 feet in the air too.

Poor nurse. Let’s give her a trophy for being brave for sharing her mental health story.
Was she the one to actually share it? I don’t think so.

just recalled that she dated Ellen and was in psycho remake
didnt know much about her life, but she had it real rough it. seems lik demons got the best of her. Hope the ppl receiving her organs live a long life
You can still donate organs with cocaine in your system?

Apparently they were fighting in the middle of the street. This was deliberate
:wow: Cars are murder weapons for real

Interesting, if it becomes a mental health thing does that make her employer liable for sending her home?

See people going 90mph bumper to bumper in the rain on slick roads all the time. What's really infuriating is how easily preventable these accidents are. Wish I didn't even need a vehicle a lot of times.

Mental health is an issue, but you should get that in check before something like this happens. Don't go crying about mental health after you done killed six people.

See people going 90mph bumper to bumper in the rain on slick roads all the time. What's really infuriating is how easily preventable these accidents are. Wish I didn't even need a vehicle a lot of times.

Mental health is an issue, but you should get that in check before something like this happens. Don't go crying about mental health after you done killed six people.
Ya grinds my gears when I see this

It’s high risk behavior people. Same people that do drugs. Stick their dicks in anything moving. Don’t wear seat belts etc. I wish laws were stricter on wreckless driving. There never seem to be cops around when you see someone switching 18 lanes in a 1 minute span going 20+ mph above everyone else

I LITERALLY was on i95 and could’ve possibly been on the Palmeto E-way that night. That accident happened at like 3am….

I was in that area or approaching that area around 12am. I hate some people dawg. IDGAF. Some don’t need to be driving

Def can happen anytime but man is it dangerous being on any road between 11pm and 5am. Specially 1am to 4am it seems as highest peak of freaky deadly crashes.

Rip. Prob drunk. I hate hate hate drunk drivers and hate that laws aren’t more strict on them

A lapse of consciousness from someone with a "history" of mental illness but no reported "history" of lapses in consciousness

Yeah ok

Not gonna lie, I'd probably say this same **** too if I was facing prison time for killing six people

Back
Top Bottom