This Chick is CRAY vol. she went next door to have sex with the neighbor

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

Nabers acknowledged sharing marijuana, Xanax, and cans of alcoholic energy drink Four Loko with the boy during their first encounter, police said.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That .gif gets me everytime

this $%+* right here #%#@@... this $%+* here.... CRAY!

shorty coulda had her a plethora of mens wit jobs, money, benefits... but nah she rather give the buns to a 13 yr old?!?!

what is that 7th grade? did son promise to take her on the class trip or what... dont make no sense... at all
30t6p3b.gif

y couldnt that have been me
frown.gif

I wonder how this all went down though, real talk?
Like she hit with the "Ay, can I go over so we can smash?"
Either way, that 13 year old get's big props! Haha

How would you all feel this this happened to your 13 year old son? Would your view change if no drugs were involved?

I mean, even though duke was getting his rocks off, she was getting off on the power trip of being in control, I'm sure. I doubt it was about sex for her, just the control. Even if a 13yr old kid is packing he doesn't know how to break a chicks back yet. I hope he isn't too messed up later down the road in life.

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

It's funny right now, until that boy grows up and becomes a child molester himself. smh

So because he's smashing 23 year old chicks right now, he's going to want to smash chicks 10 years younger than that when he's her age?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

It's funny right now, until that boy grows up and becomes a child molester himself. smh

So because he's smashing 23 year old chicks right now, he's going to want to smash chicks 10 years younger than that when he's her age?

Not really, but he is desensitized to it. Chances are he'll turn out normal, but this kinda stuff can throw off his sense of what's "normal"

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Not really, but he is desensitized to it. Chances are he'll turn out normal, but this kinda stuff can throw off his sense of what's "normal"
Alright Dr.dade over here

Let dat boy prosper
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom