This Chick is CRAY vol. she went next door to have sex with the neighbor

article-2032709-0DAAECA700000578-903_233x284.jpg

Assault: Amanda Nabers has confessed to having sex with a neighbour's 13-year-old son

A 25-year-old woman allegedly left her children home alone as she carried out a six-month sexual affair with her neighbour's 13-year-old son.

Amanda Ann Nabers reportedly confessed to having sex with the boy after she was arrested on Monday evening, but denied endangering her own kids by leaving them without supervision.

Nabers acknowledged sharing marijuana, Xanax, and cans of alcoholic energy drink Four Loko with the boy during their first encounter, police said.

She is being held on a $50,000 at Bexar County Jail in San Antonio, Texas, on allegations of aggravated sexual assault of a child. Her children have been taken into Child Protective Services custody.

According to an arrest warrant, the Texas Department of CPS tipped off the San Antonio police, after allegedly discovering that Nabers left her kids at home to rendezvous with the teen, the San Antonio Express-News reported.

The warrant said she confessed to having sex with her neighbour's son on four to five different occasions from February through to early August.

It said she admitted to 'developing a relationship with her neighbour's 13-year-old son'.

A Texas drivers license database shows only one Amanda Ann Nabers in the state, a 25-year-old from San Antonio, the Houston Press reported.

article-2032709-0DAAECB100000578-831_224x317.jpg

article-2032709-0DAAEDCA00000578-39_224x317.jpg

Drink and drugs: Nabers acknowledged sharing marijuana, Xanax and cans of alcoholic energy drink Four Loko with the boy

Facebook has a page for a woman with that name, aged 25, from San Antonio.

On the profile, Nabers set her relationship status to 'It's complicated'.

And on New Year's Eve she wote: 'hey i hope everyone has a gr8t New Year like me lol Be safe anD dont forget to use a condom lmao!!!!!'

The Facebook page appears to have since been taken down.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...neighbours-13-year-old-son.html#ixzz1WoQqbylL

And on New Year's Eve she wote: 'hey i hope everyone has a gr8t New Year like me lol Be safe anD dont forget to use a condom lmao!!!!!  

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by maddog345

Why can't I have neighbor's like this 
mad.gif

when I was younger, there were no neighbors or teachers like this. THAT @@*@ CRAY!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Giving this young kid Xanax and 4 Loko though...
30t6p3b.gif

Luck kid. What goes on in the heads of these females though? They're usually married with kids of their own too 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

My question is, what in the world is going on in Texas?
Been hearing way too many of these cases surface lately.

this heat wave got us all horny down here.

Back
Top Bottom