This cop seemed a tad bit too nice...

laugh.gif
at saying most cops are like that. Down here they're already condescending and calling you names in their first sentence. You're getting drawn on within a few more milliseconds because they "think" you have a gun, let them find out you actually do. Add to that the illegal searches where they ask and then do it whether you say no or not. The first time I went to NY to hoop with all the Nters, I got pulled over in Hoboken, NJ in some residential neighborhood trying to find the tunnel and dude made me get out the car and sit on the curb like a criminal then made me get back in and sit in the car with my window down and both hands hanging out while he ran my *%#*, which took like 25 minutes of people walking by with their families and dogs smhin at me, then he comes back and throws my id card at me and goes, "Oklahoma? pSSSHHHTT," I say "yes sir, Lawton," and he goes, "let me see that again, same deal," and puts his hand on his piece because I have to reach underneath the front of the passenger seat to grab it because that's where it bounced when he threw it at me. Dude goes back and runs my *%#* for like 20 more minutes while I sit there with my hands hanging out the window, finally comes back, throws it at me again, tells me I can't turn right on red lights and then dips off down the street like 80mph.

It's funny because after my dad retired he was a police, for like 4wks, and quit. He wasn't an !*$%$+* enough, wasn't giving enough tickets (too many warnings) among other things.

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I met a cop just like that 
I just cooperated and dude showed me some respect

and actually cut me some slack 

its some really good cops out there 

and then there are the others 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
That's true...but that guy wasn't even cooperating
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif
at saying most cops are like that. Down here they're already condescending and calling you names in their first sentence. You're getting drawn on within a few more milliseconds because they "think" you have a gun, let them find out you actually do. Add to that the illegal searches where they ask and then do it whether you say no or not. The first time I went to NY to hoop with all the Nters, I got pulled over in Hoboken, NJ in some residential neighborhood trying to find the tunnel and dude made me get out the car and sit on the curb like a criminal then made me get back in and sit in the car with my window down and both hands hanging out while he ran my *%#*, which took like 25 minutes of people walking by with their families and dogs smhin at me, then he comes back and throws my id card at me and goes, "Oklahoma? pSSSHHHTT," I say "yes sir, Lawton," and he goes, "let me see that again, same deal," and puts his hand on his piece because I have to reach underneath the front of the passenger seat to grab it because that's where it bounced when he threw it at me. Dude goes back and runs my *%#* for like 20 more minutes while I sit there with my hands hanging out the window, finally comes back, throws it at me again, tells me I can't turn right on red lights and then dips off down the street like 80mph.

It's funny because after my dad retired he was a police, for like 4wks, and quit. He wasn't an !*$%$+* enough, wasn't giving enough tickets (too many warnings) among other things.
Fixed

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif

Fixed
Nah bro, trust it happened. I had made a deal off CL with some dude in Hoboken to rent his apartment while I was there but then he had taken forever to reply to my email and never gave me his # so I was just loitering in the city with my wifirouter on my phone on and looking on my netbook to see if he had hit me back. I was like at the river, went to some grocery store and bought a chicken, went by the library, and was just passing time and after he had taken too long I set up something off airbnb.com with a lady in Harlem which had me end up sleeping in a bunkbed in an African lady's home on 122nd (http://www.comfortstay.com ) but my accomodations aren't even on there). So after booking that I ended up just trying to get out of Hoboken and look for the tunnel. I made a right turn on a red light. Apparently you can't do that, and son was not trying to believe the PT Cruiser I was in is a rental and I was from Oklahoma.

Originally Posted by AR Guy

That guy was trolling so hard for a confrontation.
Yeah i see this all the time, the trolling white dude with the unloaded weapon on his hip in like burger king or some ***+, then they can't understand why people would be concerned.  Why? what's your point?

Originally Posted by SUSHI AND GRITS

I've got out of a speeding ticket for being respectful.
I would respond back to them with a yes sir or a no sir..
i dunno if that's what did it but i got out off a 90 mph ticket.

Theres a lot of nice cops out there.. you just need to learn to be nice to them,
Instead of starting off with a " what the heell i do? "

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Most cops are overly courteous if you're not a criminal or an A-hole.

That's true in DC...
...not true in NYC or LA.
I'm looking to get hired into the NYPD in January. Believe me, we're/they're not all A-holes.

Good luck gettin' the job homie - and yeah I know all NYPD aren't pricks, but I've had a couple of "
eyes.gif
" experiences...
...case in point, this would NEVER happen in NYC 
laugh.gif
:

Cooperating with the police instead of trying to stick your chest out will definitely give them a reason to cut you some slack

Cop was very professional. 

But for some reason i felt dude recording was kind of hoping for some confrontation. 

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

That's true in DC...

well i can speak for nyc...you have to be ignorant or just criminal looking to get bothered by nypd

any detroit suburb? the cops are blatantly racist it's like another world 
30t6p3b.gif

i moved back to the city, where every black cop is alonzo from training day 
30t6p3b.gif

bottomline the police force is corrupt and cops need steeper penalties for misconduct.

sidenote....speeding in iowa 140 in a 60, got let go with a WARNING 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 (white cop if that matters)

do you get off on lying?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by AR Guy

That guy was trolling so hard for a confrontation.
Yeah i see this all the time, the trolling white dude with the unloaded weapon on his hip in like burger king or some ***+, then they can't understand why people would be concerned.  Why? what's your point?

I've got no problem with him open carrying. I know in CA the only way to legally carry is to OC unloaded but the simple fact he was OCing with no ID and with his camera rolling shows he was praying for a confrontation and post on a message board on how the police are nazi anti-2nd amendment douchebags. The police where probably called and they responded. Trolling fail on his part.

Originally Posted by flight23air

But for some reason i felt dude recording was kind of hoping for some confrontation. 

Yea it was very annoying. The cop obviously wasnt trying to give dude a hard time, but the guy was so thirsty to make him out to look like a bad cop
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

From my experiences, older police officers were the supremely courteous ones. Real understanding and very easy to talk to, regardless of the situation.

The younger cops have mostly (not all of them) been extra aggressive, looking to prove a point type of guys. I hate getting pulled over by younger cops.

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by flight23air

Yea it was very annoying. The cop obviously wasnt trying to give dude a hard time, but the guy was so thirsty to make him out to look like a bad cop
30t6p3b.gif
no ID when you carrying a weapon?! bet he was lying just to provoke the officer
grin.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

That's true in DC...

well i can speak for nyc...you have to be ignorant or just criminal looking to get bothered by nypd

any detroit suburb? the cops are blatantly racist it's like another world 
30t6p3b.gif

i moved back to the city, where every black cop is alonzo from training day 
30t6p3b.gif

bottomline the police force is corrupt and cops need steeper penalties for misconduct.

sidenote....speeding in iowa 140 in a 60, got let go with a WARNING 
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
 (white cop if that matters)

indifferent.gif
 you HAVE  to be trolling

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I met a cop just like that�

and actually cut me some slack�

its some really good cops out there�

and then there are the others�
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
  Dallas police not all of them act like that though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

I met a cop just like that�

and actually cut me some slack�

its some really good cops out there�

and then there are the others�
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
� �Dallas police not all of them act like that though�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Those dudes kept trying to talk over the cop, I guarantee that could have saved them a lot of time if they would've just let him talk and keep it moving.

Originally Posted by AG 47

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

From my experiences, older police officers were the supremely courteous ones. Real understanding and very easy to talk to, regardless of the situation.

The younger cops have mostly (not all of them) been extra aggressive, looking to prove a point type of guys. I hate getting pulled over by younger cops.

You mean like this. If you overlook the blatant 4th amendment violation at around 3:00 it starts to get really good around 6:00. Cops like these guys make it hard for cops in the OPs video.

Back
Top Bottom