This cop seemed a tad bit too nice...

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

laugh.gif
at saying most cops are like that. Down here they're already condescending and calling you names in their first sentence. You're getting drawn on within a few more milliseconds because they "think" you have a gun, let them find out you actually do. Add to that the illegal searches where they ask and then do it whether you say no or not. The first time I went to NY to hoop with all the Nters, I got pulled over in Hoboken, NJ in some residential neighborhood trying to find the tunnel and dude made me get out the car and sit on the curb like a criminal then made me get back in and sit in the car with my window down and both hands hanging out while he ran my *%#*, which took like 25 minutes of people walking by with their families and dogs smhin at me, then he comes back and throws my id card at me and goes, "Oklahoma? pSSSHHHTT," I say "yes sir, Lawton," and he goes, "let me see that again, same deal," and puts his hand on his piece because I have to reach underneath the front of the passenger seat to grab it because that's where it bounced when he threw it at me. Dude goes back and runs my *%#* for like 20 more minutes while I sit there with my hands hanging out the window, finally comes back, throws it at me again, tells me I can't turn right on red lights and then dips off down the street like 80mph.

It's funny because after my dad retired he was a police, for like 4wks, and quit. He wasn't an !*$%$+* enough, wasn't giving enough tickets (too many warnings) among other things.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I don't know why but this part made me cry
laugh.gif

I hear you though. I had my "fair" share with cops so this post doesn't surprise me at all

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Mrsouthernhospitality

I met a cop just like that�
I just cooperated and dude showed me some respect

and actually cut me some slack�

its some really good cops out there�

and then there are the others�
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
That's true...but that guy wasn't even cooperating
laugh.gif
� �Dallas police not all of them act like that though�
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Not a single damn was given. I love it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

That's true in DC...
...not true in NYC or LA.
I'm looking to get hired into the NYPD in January. Believe me, we're/they're not all A-holes.

Good luck gettin' the job homie - and yeah I know all NYPD aren't pricks, but I've had a couple of "
eyes.gif
" experiences...
...case in point, this would NEVER happen in NYC�
laugh.gif
�:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom