This dude Brittney Griner has piqued my interest in Women's hoops...

I think I might tune in to the UConn/Baylor game for a couple of minutes to see what happens.  I gotta admit...I think the hype surrounding Griner/UConn got the best of me.  This is my first real foray into watching Women's hoops....Sox/Yankees are on...so I may go back and forth during the commercials.  Anyone else?

#DEAD at "This dude".

eek.gif
roll.gif

I'm just waiting for somebody (see Barkley, Charles) to slip up and mention how deep her voice is.
laugh.gif

The lack of action done by Baylor university and Kim Mulkey has me wanting UConn to send them home by 30. No integrity at all by that university and "coach".

Originally Posted by Lex Starks

The lack of action done by Baylor university and Kim Mulkey has me wanting UConn to send them home by 30. No integrity at all by that university and "coach".

2 games was a $%+%%!@ joke.  Baylor should have done what's right and sat him down for the rest of the season.  That was a HAYMAKER.  Like on that Kermit Washington steez...

Can't get over Griner's voice....something ain't adding up.  Ridiculously dominant tho...

**Out of curiosity, why hasn't Griner been subjected to gender testing like that sprinter from S. Africa?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

2 games was a $%+%%!@ joke.  Baylor should have done what's right and sat him down for the rest of the season.  That was a HAYMAKER.  Like on that Kermit Washington steez...

Can't get over Griner's voice....something ain't adding up.  Ridiculously dominant tho...

**Out of curiosity, why hasn't Griner been subjected to gender testing like that sprinter from S. Africa?

smh.gif
... she got a deep voice ... yeh yeh ... she is a beast point blank and is great for women's BBall ... let the haters haters ... and i'm a lady husky fan 

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smh.gif
... she got a deep voice ... yeh yeh ... she is a beast point blank and is great for women's BBall ... let the haters haters ... and i'm a lady husky fan 
He has zero charisma and clean clocked a chick. Candace was good for the sport. Right now we got a hothead Juwana Man who people will lose intrest in a matter of days.

Someone on here posted "this dude Brittney goes hard" when she punched that girl.

One of my favorite quotes.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

This game is going to be epic if Griner plays good.

epic in terms of womens basketball is the equivalent to NBADL pre-season.

IMO....

UConn is still going to continue their streak of beating teams by 20+, Baylor is not competition idk why they hyping this up
laugh.gif

these man jokes get old though yall never been in the dmv and seen all these manly girls?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom