[| -- This dude Dennis Scott is a fool naming the Top 5 NBA 3pt Shooters -- |]

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

did you guys see Steve Smith all time dunking PG list the other night? that was a bigger joke
Who was on it?  That would be a great thread.....I'm sure the stupidity would be at an all-time high. 

I dont know about Steve Smiths but E Snows was: Tied 10. Kevin Johnson & Deron Williams 9. Robert Pack 8. Derrick Rose 7. Allen Iverson 6. Russel Westbrook 5. Kenny Smith 4. Baron Davis 3. Steve Francis 2. Spud Webb 1. Nate Robinson

that was steve smith not eric snow

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

As much as I talk %@*% about him, Anthony Morrow is the best shooter in the L.

That would be kyle korver ...
lol.
Checks sig
laugh.gif

Kyle Korver is easily a better shooter than Morrow
Easily?  He's not even a better shooter, but easily?  Morrow is having a terrible shooting year (for him) and it's still 45%
laugh.gif
.  I'm not even a Morrow.
Where as Korver is at 55%
By your logic, Jared Dudley and Channing Frye are better shooters than Nash
laugh.gif
.  Korver is a great shooter, but he's not a better shooter than Morrow.  You can read stats, I understand that.  It's clear that you don't watch games around the league.

did you guys see Steve Smith all time dunking PG list the other night? that was a bigger joke
Who was on it?  That would be a great thread.....I'm sure the stupidity would be at an all-time high.
I dont know about Steve Smiths but E Snows was: Tied 10. Kevin Johnson & Deron Williams9. Robert Pack8. Derrick Rose7. Allen Iverson6. Russel Westbrook5. Kenny Smith4. Baron Davis3. Steve Francis2. Spud Webb1. Nate Robinson
No matter who it was, it was terrible. Westbrook over Rose? Kenny Smith higher than anybody on the list?

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

As much as I talk %@*% about him, Anthony Morrow is the best shooter in the L.

That would be kyle korver ...
lol.
Checks sig
laugh.gif

Kyle Korver is easily a better shooter than Morrow
Easily?  He's not even a better shooter, but easily?  Morrow is having a terrible shooting year (for him) and it's still 45%
laugh.gif
.  I'm not even a Morrow.
Where as Korver is at 55%
By your logic, Jared Dudley and Channing Frye are better shooters than Nash
laugh.gif
.  Korver is a great shooter, but he's not a better shooter than Morrow.  You can read stats, I understand that.  It's clear that you don't watch games around the league.
Yes I do watch games, I've been watching Korver since his 76ers days.  Morrow has only been in the L for two years and is in an open court offense where he can jack as many shots he wants, so of course hes going to have more made 3 pt in a season currently & a higher percentage overall.  Ask anyone whose doesn't reside in Cali and majority will say Korver.  Not saying Morrow is not a great 3 point shooter, I just prefer Korver more

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I dont know about Steve Smiths but E Snows was: Tied 10. Kevin Johnson & Deron Williams 9. Robert Pack 8. Derrick Rose 7. Allen Iverson 6. Russel Westbrook 5. Kenny Smith 4. Baron Davis 3. Steve Francis 2. Spud Webb 1. Nate Robinson
No matter who it was, it was terrible. Westbrook over Rose? Kenny Smith higher than anybody on the list?

I might be biased but anyone other than Steve Francis at No. 1 is just incorrect.

Does anyone not realize Korver is about to destroy the regular season record for 3 point shooting? By a ridiculous margin???

Originally Posted by pdm 87

Does anyone not realize Korver is about to destroy the regular season record for 3 point shooting? By a ridiculous margin???
He's at 55% right now.  He's shooting 55/100.  The record:
.524-Steve Kerr, Chicago, 1994-95 (89/170)
.5224-Tim Legler, Washington, 1995-96 (128/245)
He's having a great year, but it's not even secure and no where near a ridiculous margin.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

Kyle Korver plays like 5 min a game, thats why his 3pt% is so high.

this...and he only takes 2 threes a game...while morrow is damn near 5per game

What's more shocking is a NT Knick fan not mentioning Gallo.
laugh.gif

Yes I do watch games, I've been watching Korver since his 76ers days.
Checks sig, see, I can do it, too.

Just kidding
laugh.gif
. But these "looking at sigs or avys" and discrediting what the guy says has got to stop... unless it's by a poster who is known to be a homer and you should already know who they are by now. Automatically in you're head, you're already discrediting the reply without even reading it. Sure, there are people who go overboard with the homerism, but daprescription isn't one of them.

Morrow has only been in the L for two years and is in an open court offense where he can jack as many shots he wants, so of course hes going to have more made 3 pt in a season currently & a higher percentage overall.
Just because you shoot more a game doesn't automatically mean a high percentage is a guarantee. Just saying...

Ask anyone whose doesn't reside in Cali and majority will say Korver.  Not saying Morrow is not a great 3 point shooter, I just prefer Korver more
If you're talking casual fans, who really knows Morrow, though? Dude was undrafted and plays for the Warriors.

The only "ridiculous margin" involved in this thread is the amount in which daprescription is destroying eelbaby in this argument.

Back
Top Bottom