[| -- This dude Dennis Scott is a fool naming the Top 5 NBA 3pt Shooters -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
On NBA Gametime he was asked to breakdown his Top 5, he picked..

1 - Ray Allen
2 - J.R. Smith
3 - Jamal Crawford
4 - Danny Granger
5 - Anthony Morrow

No Steph, Kyle Korver (whose about to break Steve Kerr's % record), Redick.

Anthony Morrow
pimp.gif

beating anthony morrow's team sr year of HS takes the cake for me basketball wise, seeing as they destroyed us 3 years prior, i'll go with morrow , one year he hit 8/8 threes against us ...........in the second half 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
for some reason, 3D crossed my mind yesterday. didn't expect to see a thread about him. son is all about the controversy.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

What about reggie?
lol It was for current players...

This %@**# said Earl was #2 though lol. No Korver or Nash either.
eyes.gif
%@**# included Crawford because of all his 4 point plays.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

As much as I talk %@*% about him, Anthony Morrow is the best shooter in the L.

That would be kyle korver ...
lol.
Checks sig
laugh.gif

Kyle Korver is easily a better shooter than Morrow
Easily?  He's not even a better shooter, but easily?  Morrow is having a terrible shooting year (for him) and it's still 45%
laugh.gif
.  I'm not even a Morrow.

did you guys see Steve Smith all time dunking PG list the other night? that was a bigger joke

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

did you guys see Steve Smith all time dunking PG list the other night? that was a bigger joke
Who was on it?  That would be a great thread.....I'm sure the stupidity would be at an all-time high. 

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Soo any reason why Morrow got snubbed the past 2 yrs for the 3 point contest?

Stern bro. Just like Russell Westbrook has been pleading to be in the dunk contest but somehow an uninterested Gerald Wallace was put in...

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Who was on it?  That would be a great thread.....I'm sure the stupidity would be at an all-time high. 

I dont know about Steve Smiths but E Snows was: Tied 10. Kevin Johnson & Deron Williams9. Robert Pack8. Derrick Rose7. Allen Iverson6. Russel Westbrook5. Kenny Smith4. Baron Davis3. Steve Francis2. Spud Webb1. Nate Robinson

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

As much as I talk %@*% about him, Anthony Morrow is the best shooter in the L.

That would be kyle korver ...
lol.
Checks sig
laugh.gif

Kyle Korver is easily a better shooter than Morrow
Easily?  He's not even a better shooter, but easily?  Morrow is having a terrible shooting year (for him) and it's still 45%
laugh.gif
.  I'm not even a Morrow.
Where as Korver is at 55%

Originally Posted by NoReasonableDoubt

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I dont know about Steve Smiths but E Snows was: Tied 10. Kevin Johnson & Deron Williams9. Robert Pack8. Derrick Rose7. Allen Iverson6. Russel Westbrook5. Kenny Smith4. Baron Davis3. Steve Francis2. Spud Webb1. Nate Robinson
thats not THAT outrageous of a list, obviously there will always be disagreements but imo theres nothing crazy about that list. I was expecting some wild ++*!... Like Snow putting himself on the list
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom