This dude has more talent than 90% of these cats out there

Yeah, but he can't make a record to save his life. Okay, not entirely true but pretty close.

Anyways, it was his fault. Him on RR? Bad fit from the start.

C'mon's a good song. But he never should've dropped Learn Chinese. Set himself up to fail from the start.

I think he's alright. but not 90%.
the biggest thing in music right now is the artist's "swag", and it's pretty sad though

he is better than 90%. there are artists in the industry who haven't even paid their dues, mainly southern rappers... southern rappers = garbage (exceptTI)

the only mainstream artists that can compete with jin lyrically are kweli and eminem.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

he is better than 90%. there are artists in the industry who haven't even paid their dues, mainly southern rappers... southern rappers = garbage (except TI)

the only mainstream artists that can compete with jin lyrically are kweli and eminem.
laugh.gif

he is better than 90%. there are artists in the industry who haven't even paid their dues, mainly southern rappers... southern rappers = garbage (except TI)

What about 3 stacks? Luda? or plenty of other southern artists I can't think of right now.

That good Ol' hate...classic
laugh.gif

alien.gif
........i like Jin and all, but just stop.

I hope you left out Scarface among others as a joke....

only kweli and em ? kweli and em fam ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
even Fab would smoke this cat. Go on youtube and look for Esoteric vs Jin. Eso did the worst I've ever heard him spit and stillripped Jin easily.

all the lines serious was spittin were racially charged.. jin couldn't come with a rebuttal obviously, what is he gonna do, start dissing black pple?
indifferent.gif

If he's so lyrical he should of came up with a way to show the crowd that Serius was being a racist instead he said he would die for hip hop or somethingto that extent........

Originally Posted by MBen32

indifferent.gif
Even Serius Jones murdered this dude
laugh.gif

a4tszs.jpg
I just came in here to post this.....
laugh.gif

Serius destroyed Jin.. and 90%
indifferent.gif

There are plenty rappers in the game that are miles and miles ahead of Jin

all the lines serious was spittin were racially charged.. jin couldn't come with a rebuttal obviously, what is he gonna do, start dissing black pple?
indifferent.gif

Um....yeh? Why can't you diss black people?

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

jin is sooooo weak... just a battle rapper... which means nothing to the industry... dude is the asian jae millz... oh wait... he actuahe?lly dropped an album didnt
Leave millz outta this, his last tape was flames

indifferent.gif

Esoteric is white and ripped him limb from limb, so that argument is stupid.

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

jin is sooooo weak... just a battle rapper... which means nothing to the industry... dude is the asian jae millz... oh wait... he actuahe?lly dropped an album didnt
Leave millz outta this, his last tape was flames

Mixtape rappers FTL

serious jones is does not really battle he come off the dome real slow.while jin just come off the dome quick and pricise.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

serious jones is does not really battle he come off the dome real slow.while jin just come off the dome quick and pricise.

Please edit that atrociousness

serious jones won b/c he was taking his time on what to come with while jin was at a steady pace.try battling and coming up with new %*+% at a steady pace.everyone knows that SJ spits slow.

dont get me wrong he go hard and has me laughing my $!% of sometimes but to me he spits slow which means he can come up with good sh.it.

90%? naaaah. he nice dont get me wrong but like everyone said, u gotta be able to make songs. need more than some freestyles bruh

Back
Top Bottom