This dude Hopsin is nasty

Just heard about him today.... got a bunch of pretty dope tracks. video and subject matter is a bit out there but he can spit.�

never thought i would see him on NT.

dude puts on for Kansas City
pimp.gif

First song was dope. Only thing I don't like is the shots at Odd Future, and the length of the song. With a beat that mean, it should be short and leave you fiending for more, not wishing it would end soon. At 1:53, I was like "Cool. This must be over soon?" Only to realize there's 3 more minutes.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

pimp.gif

What? Coulda swore he was from the West Coast

Originally Posted by carbon16

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

pimp.gif

What? Coulda swore he was from the West Coast
yea, he is from L.A. but he is on a couple songs with tech. dude shows love to KC a lot.

Originally Posted by th3kid

First song was dope. Only thing I don't like is the shots at Odd Future, and the length of the song. With a beat that mean, it should be short and leave you fiending for more, not wishing it would end soon. At 1:53, I was like "Cool. This must be over soon?" Only to realize there's 3 more minutes.
He's already dissed Tyler the Creator, Soulja Boy, Lil Wayne, and other mainstream rappers in other songs, so he's not going to stop those anytime soon.

If you guys haven't checked out his first album (Raw) you should. His new album is coming sometime early 2012 I think, along with videos for his previous album and a single from the new album in the coming months leading up to that.

Back
Top Bottom