This Dude Is About To Go Night Night

This dudes (>26yrs)who used to hang out with one of my boys has been getting at my cousin lately (16yr). She cleary doesnt want to "hang out" with him. Me and my cousin are real close, but she hasn't told me anything yet.
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ive been lurking on her facebook though. 
ohwell.gif
 Cant blame dude getting at my cousin, but sometimes dudes be harded hearing ...smh at them thinking its being persistent wich equals confidence. 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
 he has been liking all her %+@! for the past 2 weeks. On the real though dude is a clown. I remember dudes used to call him tinker bell couse he used to be mad short. 

pimp.gif
 waiting for my cousin to hit me up or for him to slip so I can go to work. 

smh at his pics

iVex1YSzkmZBh.jpeg

iJP40DjfLiGWk.jpg

You sound like a lame/hater... why you lurkin yo cuzzo's facebook?

let that man cook

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pics of ur cousin too

Yeah you come off as a lame OP. I don't even get the point of making this thread.

You don't own your cousin's punani why you mad at some other allegedly lame dude trying to get it in?

Op wants his cousin. If she's not a first cousin I believe you are safe. Lmao (not serious)

So dude is like 20 or older and is trying to get at your cousin?  

If dude is her age, then you should log off and not make threads.

Idk. Tinkerbell is sounding a lil disrespectful at the moment. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. If you kno what I'm sayin.

eek.gif
 thread derailed.
Firstoff all my cousin doesnt have a brother or father (he died). One ofher friends told me this dude has been trying to get at her. She hasdenied him every single time. Her best friend told me my cousin isafraid of this dude. This is where I come in to protect her. Wouldntyou Nters do the same for your family members? 

so you bout to pop off just cuz your cousin aint co signin him ?

on the low she prolly allready gave him da bunz , and know she just trying to cover it up..

Dudes like you is corny. Let god do him... As long as he dont violate.....

So not only are you trying to save your cousin who might not wanna be saved, but you got your best friend on the job too?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kspar

eek.gif
 thread derailed.
Firstoff all my cousin doesnt have a brother or father (he died). One ofher friends told me this dude has been trying to get at her. She hasdenied him every single time. Her best friend told me my cousin isafraid of this dude. This is where I come in to protect her. Wouldntyou Nters do the same for your family members? 

So why don't you just do work instead of making lame threads on NT?

Show pics of the aftermath of you getting your %!% beat.

Back
Top Bottom