this dude is beyond creepy

Vol. TV After 3 AM Unappreciation

i hate infomercials, all of em are creepy to me lol

Dude saw a cash cow religion. He most likely doesn't even believe in God, but he believes in that money. haha

does the phone number still work on the commercial? I got a couple of things to settle golly im gully

Last edited:
:smokin Not sure this dude made a name for himself, but this was a classic. Other than video quality, not sure why it never picked up steam.

James Randi ruined Peter Popoff's career back in the 80s and caused him to go bankrupt.  If the population paid more attention to people like James Randi and less attention to con artists like Peter Popoff and Benny Hinn the world would be an exponentially better place.

This guy is the worst with his stupid screaming. They ruin christianity and give unbelievers a reason to look at it like a gimmick :smh:.

laugh.gif
I saw that one time...there was also this other one like it where they were selling "prayer cloths" (street name: colored handkerchiefs) for like $30. Man, I gotta get in on that hustle..."God wants you to buy this" is a very effective marketing strategy.

Last edited:
:lol: I saw that one time...there was also this other one like it where they were selling "prayer cloths" (street name: colored handkerchiefs) for like $30. Man, I gotta get in on that hustle..."God wants you to buy this" is a very effective marketing strategy.

yeah I saw that too, a red cloth calling it a prayer cloth. He had this lady on the line and he was supposedly healing her and when he asked if she feels the healing she said no :smh:. I just had to suck my teeth and change that nonsense.

Your response is exactly what I was referring to though, people look at it like a hustle. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom