This Dude Is REAL Lucky

Fast forward to 2:27.

Keri
devil.gif

i don't even know him and I hope that he has sons... Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons, who are talented and star athletes and they have their legstaken away. I mean I pray he knows that pain and that hurt, j/k

getting paid to dance with her is cool, I would have done it for some king size reese's cups and philly cheesesteak, but to each his own

TeflanDon wrote:

Keri
devil.gif

indifferent.gif

How %+#$%** old are you man? You get better feels at the supermarket .. Let me guess, just because she is a "star"??

SMH .....

Ever been to a club? I bet you cum just by dry humpin ...

elboricua 6 wrote:
TeflanDon wrote:

Keri
devil.gif

indifferent.gif

How %+#$%** old are you man? You get better feels at the supermarket .. Let me guess, just because she is a "star"??

SMH .....

Ever been to a club? I bet you cum just by dry humpin ...

indifferent.gif

Damn, what's your problem? You acting like I can't share a video on NT anymore. Also you act like I said he is the luckiest man on Earth. Comments likethese shouldn't even be posted on NT. The reason why I say he was REAL lucky was because he got a chance to grind on a girl that millions of others wouldkill to grind on. And what does my age have to do with this thread?

Why is he lucky?? Because he touched her stomach?? Or because he stuck his head between her legs?? SHES NOT ALL THAT..

Back
Top Bottom