This Dude Travis Barker May Be Superhuman...

http://www.youtube.com/v/QN5aECC2Dzk&hl=en&fs=1

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was pretty sick, especially considering he had his eyes closed for most of it.

But IMO metal drummers > over any other drummer. There is no competition.

Originally Posted by mjhead23

can we get a mp3 of this?????

It seems to lose its "aw" factor on mp3. I remember getting that crank that mp3 it was alright but watching him drum and doing it live like thattakes it to another level

I was waiting for him to do this. Travis Barker is one of the best modern day drummers out there. Somebody find the video of him playing with 1 arm. It'ssick.

I may be going out on a limb here, but I've been playin the drum set for close to 8 years and this piece on the set was cool, but not superhuman..

I guess you're calling him superhuman for the part at 4:50 and on...everything else can be learned pretty quickly...

Just my thoughts though

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

I may be going out on a limb here, but I've been playin the drum set for close to 8 years and this piece on the set was cool, but not superhuman..

I guess you're calling him superhuman for the part at 4:50 and on...everything else can be learned pretty quickly...

Just my thoughts though
I more impressed by his ear for this.

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Just my thoughts though
Word. But you have to admit that it was still pretty good..

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Dude is super overrated. Nothing complex about what he's doing AT ALL.

Its the tats and image that got ya'll all hype.
Last I checked my ears judged music not my eyes. And wait...his tats make him a good drummer? Who is he a modern day Samson?

Really though, there's some serious slurping going on in this thread. Y'all discrediting the opinions of those with actual drum experience
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

its a simple #%* drum pattern... plus its over an eminem pella... easy pass...

yall do b overhypin +++!... the guitar > drums...

QFT....the damn dual solo in through the fire and flames is absolutely taking a massive dump on this. even though this is pretty hot

I've been taking drum lessons for a couple years and like others have said this is cool but there is nothing superhuman about it. Basic drum pattern withsome advanced fills. I have seen some of his other vids and admit he has talent though.

Back
Top Bottom