This ever happen to anyone?

For the last week everything ive eaten hasn't tasted nearly as good as it should..or as it normally does and other things taste
sick.gif
. Am I dying?

Perhaps your olfactory bulbs have become more sensitive. As your sense of smell is affected, your sense of taste can also become more sensitve. It could havebeen brought on by many factors. Allergies, smelling certain smells, and eating certain foods could all cause your sense of taste to seem "off".

I dont think ya'll get it. What would normally taste good to me..doesn't...and was normally mediocre taste gross tome.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Perhaps your olfactory bulbs have become more sensitive. As your sense of smell is affected, your sense of taste can also become more sensitve. It could have been brought on by many factors. Allergies, smelling certain smells, and eating certain foods could all cause your sense of taste to seem "off".
Interesing. I'll have to look into this.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I dont think ya'll get it. What would normally taste good to me..doesn't...and was normally mediocre taste gross to me.

ListerineFBurstMWash500.jpg

start using this

your mouth has a build up of bad germs.................in turn making your food suck.

It was weird too..at first I didnt recognize it but Ive subconsciously been making an effort to eat food I know I love and its all been letting me down. Maybethis is mental

They've changed before but nothing like this. If this keeps up im going to a doctor I feel woozy.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by j671

good food= good taste...bad food=bad taste......

im confused

so why do so many Americans eat McDonald's?
lol....owned!!my bad thought he said has instead of hasnt.....trying to read the computer screen in the sun FTL....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

good food= good taste...bad food=bad taste......

im confused

so why do so many Americans eat McDonald's?
lol....owned!!my bad thought he said has instead of hasnt.....trying to read the computer screen in the sun FTL....
ohwell.gif

You read right. I edited it because of the typo. Im going to try a publix sub tonight if that doesnt taste good then it really is R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom