This ever happened to you? #embarrassing

So I got out of class, started walking to the parking lot towards my car while talking to a classmate that i just met (she's cool, nothing special)

Spotted my whip, bid farewell and hopped in, and let one go immediately since I been holding it in since class started (it was a 3-hr class no break
frown.gif
)

It smelled so horrible i had to roll down all 4 windows. Smelled like someone crawled in my butt and died there weeks ago
sick.gif

As I pulled out of my spot, I saw her she gesturing for me to stop while hollering "hey I have your book hold on"

I just yelled out "I'll get it later" and booked it before she came over.

Looking at the sideview mirror seeing her face like
grin.gif
 had me
laugh.gif

So I got out of class, started walking to the parking lot towards my car while talking to a classmate that i just met (she's cool, nothing special)

Spotted my whip, bid farewell and hopped in, and let one go immediately since I been holding it in since class started (it was a 3-hr class no break
frown.gif
)

It smelled so horrible i had to roll down all 4 windows. Smelled like someone crawled in my butt and died there weeks ago
sick.gif

As I pulled out of my spot, I saw her she gesturing for me to stop while hollering "hey I have your book hold on"

I just yelled out "I'll get it later" and booked it before she came over.

Looking at the sideview mirror seeing her face like
grin.gif
 had me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
never happened to me but it's always good to let one go when you leave your car, return sometime later and it still stinks.

laugh.gif
never happened to me but it's always good to let one go when you leave your car, return sometime later and it still stinks.

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 especially when you return with someone else,.....aw man
frown.gif

Originally Posted by jayvee1220

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 especially when you return with someone else,.....aw man
frown.gif

roll.gif

I would never let the stink stay in there for longer than 30 seconds, I'd hit the AC + rolled windows combo and drive off and let the smell stay in that parking spot

roll.gif

I would never let the stink stay in there for longer than 30 seconds, I'd hit the AC + rolled windows combo and drive off and let the smell stay in that parking spot

Back
Top Bottom