This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what cost? Theo has performed fine this season.

There also OX

and our current formation doesn't need attacking Wingers

draxler is better than theo and ox 

and yall still play ramsey... you mean to tell m e you don't need draxler?\

and yall aren't even in a champs league position

you've probably barely seen him play to be saying these dumb things

Last edited:
Stats say otherwise

He should be outperforming Theo at PSG cause their team is more stacked and Ligue 1 id more top heavy, but he's not

Ramsey is played as a MF/CDM

Draxler is a LW//CAM/RW

If we signed Draxler what would we do with Theo and Ox?

Last edited:
Stats say otherwise

He should be outperforming Theo at PSG cause their team is more stacked and Ligue 1 id more top heavy, but he's not
lets be real... stats don't tell the truth in football

in that case eriksen is the best midfielder in the world lmao

Rumor is Vardy might bring the party to Atleti. Alexis is also rumored to be on Cholo's wishlist as well. :nerd:

Vardy must've left quite the impression on Cholo during that QF tie...

He'd probably fit in to their system though with his high work rate.

So far I've seen Laca, Costa and now Vardy get linked,really looks like Atleti are in search of a new no.9 :nerd:

Last edited:
Vardy must've left quite the impression on Cholo during that QF tie...

He'd probably fit in to their system though with his high work rate.

So far I've seen Laca, Costa and now Vardy get linked,really looks like Atleti are in search of a new no.9 :nerd:

Vardy played his *** off in that QF, good for him if does get bought by Atleti.

This can only further confirm Griezzy coming to OT

View media item 2359442

Last edited:
Our current formation is

So who does he replace Alexis or Ozil?
He's not a WB
even if he doesn't start every game why are you acting like you don't need him? yall are in 5th.  

he's in better form than ozil and more likely to score. 

i would drop ramsey and move ozil to midfield anyways

draxler is class. i think any team would be happy to have him.  except arsenal cause yall are so worried about the cost.

Last edited:
Vardy Atletico shirt getting copped.

He fit their system perfectly, they're like us, just better, obviously. Wouldn't blame him if he left for them at all. 31, last big move, fits their style, champions league footy. I'd be gutted if he went but I wouldn't begrudge him as I would have had he left for Arsenal last summer. £20m at least though.

Ozil and Alexis play pretty much start every match

We gonna buy Draxler to ride the bench?

Ozil is too much of a defensive liability to play the MF position

So you pretty much proved my point

Our money would be better invested in a LB or LWB to replace old as Monreal or buns Gibbs

I'm not saying we don't need more talent, we just don't need Draxler

We ain't got funds like Barca who afford to buy and Bench Paco Alcacer though we got our own version in Lucas Perez

Last edited:
Arsenal have already signed a Monreal/Gibbs replacement in Sead Kolasinac. They need a top striker and a captain like player at CM or CB.

You guys think Bale starts the final? Isco has been in great form lately so there wouldn't really be a footballing reason to ave him back on the bench but I'm sure there's gonna be a lot of pressure on Zizou from Flo and Bale himself to start given how the final is in Cardiff and he's Wales chosen son.

Normally, you give the manager autonomy to start whoever he feels would be best to win...

...but, Real Madrid isn't a normal club. That "Galactico" mentality probably forces ZZ to start Bale.

Rumors that Rafa want Mangala and Fernando at Newcastle. Would be good buys for them sell em now City

In terms of losing strikers, Atletico has shown a remarkable ability to move on quickly and plug the next guy in.

We've seen them transition seamlessly from Forlan to Aguero to Falcao to Costa to Griez. If Griez leaves, I'm sure his replacement will flourish.

Last edited:
Marca just published an article quoting Zizou saying the team is better with Bale.

Aesthetically they certainly aren't, but it can be argued that if you need a player to get a goal in a gridlocked match against Juventus that Bale might be better. Not saying that's how I feel though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom