This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wherever verratti lands is going to be a lucky team. He reminds me so much of cazorla, hard to take the ball away from. He's reaching Iniesta levels how he contains the ball and picks out a pass so quick and efficiently

Lille made psg sweat, lille should of put away two good chances, dat cross but good to see Edison score a cracker

First half was so boring, I stopped watching after 45. Glad they scored and got the 3 points though.

Wherever verratti lands is going to be a lucky team. He reminds me so much of cazorla, hard to take the ball away from. He's reaching Iniesta levels how he contains the ball and picks out a pass so quick and efficiently

He would work so well at Barcelona. He and Alaba may be 2 of my favorite players to watch play.

I would hope he stays at PSG but I don't see him sticking around forever.

Last edited:
reminds me of a xavi 2.0 honestly.

one of my favorite players in the world.

he just needs to learn to have controlled aggression. 

iniesta's breaking down...he needs to come to the camp nou and flourish 

reminds me of a xavi 2.0 honestly.

one of my favorite players in the world.

he just needs to learn to have controlled aggression. 

iniesta's breaking down...he needs to come to the camp nou and flourish 
Veratti will have to settle for 3.0, Joe Allen has claimed the 2.0 already 

That link up from Alexis to mesut to Ox just now

dr-dre-face-gif.gif

Dog, Arsenal better win this game

Fans need to stop singing about Tottenham and focus on this current game.

Every time I watch an Arsenal game they got Spurs **** in they mouf :lol:

Dog, Arsenal better win this game

Fans need to stop singing about Tottenham and focus on this current game.

Every time I watch an Arsenal game they got Spurs **** in they mouf :lol:
Focus on your trash *** united

Ox is the hottest of dumpster fires

Back three again today. And a midfield of the two Fernando and Fernandinho Gundam Wing and Silva. Interesting to see how this works

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom