This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry 
pimp.gif

Always was curious about Argentine footy but don't know what channel its on.

Unfortunately most of the matches are shown on local Argentine TV channels. You're probably best off finding an online stream. If you want more details or just general info about the league and it's clubs, PM me.

there's a channel called TyC Sports that streams Nacional A and B matches, if you have Comcast I think it's channel 632 or around there

TyC shows a few matches, but you're SOL if they're not broadcasting the match you want to watch most that week.

Last edited:
Huntelaar is leaving Schalke and possible destinations are his former club at Ajax.

However, I think he would be a welcomed addition to the MLS family. Can't forget the man's penalty against Mexico to send them to the next round.
no era penal

thought you were italian as well...wouldve made sense for all your posts about juve and pogba

Last edited:
Huntelaar is leaving Schalke and possible destinations are his former club at Ajax.

However, I think he would be a welcomed addition to the MLS family. Can't forget the man's penalty against Mexico to send them to the next round.
Excellent. Hopefully making room for the man-child known as Haji Wright and his likely 2017/2018 first team integration. 

Leads the U19's in goals and assist has carried them to German U19 Championship game, which is a particularly big deal in Germany.

We weren't supposed to have another top Bundesliga academy product follow so soon after Pulisic. 

Every touch video from the semi final win over Bayern Munich this weekend:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom