This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_oqzp7r2l4c1rjev45o1_1280.jpg

Probably needs to go to Spain to finally get one :lol: :smh:

Cheering for.. I'm taking the piss outta juve, damn sure ain't cheering for Madrid.

Madrid deff needs to address those areas.. I hope your board is as naive as you and decides not to since we will be seeing you in the ucl again next season

I'm not even a RM supporter just stating that they have a solid squad with no need to make the changes you're calling for. Thay have players on the bench that will fill those positions you mentioned in the next 2 or 3 seasons

Real was a masterclass today.

I don't want to keep throwing Pogba back in but y'all loved to talk about that price tag, don't see anyone in here talking about the fact juve spent 90% of that on Higuain and this is what they get today :lol:

Buffon and the Mandzukick didn't deserve the final scoreline being that lopsided :x

^What flag is Ramos repping there? :lol:

Last edited:
tbf to higuain he played an important part in their only goal and he and every other juve striker got little to no service today. especially in the second half when Real's midfield completely took over the game. He wasn't really given the chance to make an impact

Last edited:
Mans keep acting like if juve would've had pogba it would've made a difference like he ain't get worked in the final in 2015.

I'm not even a RM supporter just stating that they have a solid squad with no need to make the changes you're calling for. Thay have players on the bench that will fill those positions you mentioned in the next 2 or 3 seasons
And I whole heartedly disagree... I see that as one of the few areas they can improve in. Especially since Pepe prolly out the door

Last edited:
Why did they do the trophy presentation on the pitch instead of the usual upper bowl area. Where everyone has to walk multiple steps to get up there

Why did they do the trophy presentation on the pitch instead of the usual upper bowl area. Where everyone has to walk multiple steps to get up there
probably the way the stadium is built

why did black eyed peas perform?

Last edited:
Mans keep acting like if juve would've had pogba it would've made a difference like he ain't get worked in the final in 2015.
Lost game in midfield.. soooo yeah having one of the best in the world would have helped.. and it's not about that, once again you dudes are missing the joke. Every time this year juve did anything of note, ppl would mention pogba. We are taking the piss by mentioning him now.. man you new ppl ruining all the jokes in here

They changed the rules to having it on the pitch this season

Think part of the reasoning was that players are exhausted by the end of finals and walking up a bunch of stairs after seems extra :lol:

It was the same deal last week during the EL final

Last edited:
Real was a masterclass today.

I don't want to keep throwing Pogba back in but y'all loved to talk about that price tag, don't see anyone in here talking about the fact juve spent 90% of that on Higuain and this is what they get today :lol:

All that money spent, he's not even the top scorer in Serie A?

And they were laughing at how United is spending their money?

Like I said, I genuinely gorgot he was even there tonight.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom