This Footy Thread is Now Closed, New Thread Link on Last page

Status
Not open for further replies.
They might not be able to replace him outright, but they can sign 2 world class players from his fee alone.

milan-17-18-third-kit-2.jpg

Looks like a pre match shirt

I think it's fair to say Neymar wasn't going to stay the rest of his career at Barcelona. Messi And Suarez have become very close and it seems during matches Neymar is on the outside looking in, he doesn't have that connection. Messi seemed to look for Suarez before Ney last season or two. If he leaves and they can get Veratti and Dembele or Dybala that could be better moving forward. Who knows if those players would be available to move

It'd be dope if Barca hijack Griezmann from United

can't think of any other World Class LW

Maybe Douglas Costa

nah prob not, or at least I'm not expecting much

so much of the promise of the squad is the continued development of the young guns and better luck staying healthy.

. Messi And Suarez have become very close and it seems during matches Neymar is on the outside looking in, he doesn't have that connection. Messi seemed to look for Suarez before Ney last season or two.

lol wut?
sounds like a man who has never seen barca play

I want to see the spurs win the EPL, but the depth ain't there to compete across 4 competitions, so maybe a early cl exit is a good thing

Jeep sponsor is way better now that they got rid of the black box surrounding the text.

lol wut?
sounds like a man who has never seen barca play

I have watched my share of matches over the years and been to camp nou as recently as May. There is no arguing the connection between Suarez and Messi is greater than that of Neymar and Messi or Suarez

There's no arguing that Messi and Suarez are great friends off the field, I don't buy that it affects what happens on the field though.

At the end of the day, if Neymar really wants to leave Barcelona should let him. No point in holding him hostage and it's not like they aren't getting €230m in return.

That being said, there's no way PSG gets both Neymar and Alexis. Between their transfer fees and wages, that's more than any club can handle in one summer, oil money or not.

If I'm proven wrong, feel free to quote this. But I'm pretty confident in this take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom