This Frank Ocean still goes hard.....*Official Thread*

His little brother died, I would’ve went ghost too.

That’s fair. But that was also 10 months after he started teasing those singles/silhouettes. At the time, it felt like an album was coming well before Ryan (RIP) passed.

At the end of day though, he owes us absolutely nothing. Just saying, not getting my hopes up for new music.

supposedly it was really bad. A lot of fans were disappointed.

Frank came an hour late, used up time time doing some meditation instead of performing, sang 2 songs, and then couldn’t finish the set cause the curfew was up.

yeeesh I'm really glad I didn't go, and that's coming from a stan

I had tickets for 2020 chella but obv with covid it didn't happen. If I spent all that money and that's what I got i'd be disappointed. I hope Frank keeps healing and growing tho and will always support him...

But as an artist and with this allure you had all the time in the world to plan for this so I feel like it's messed up to the fans

yeeesh I'm really glad I didn't go, and that's coming from a stan

I had tickets for 2020 chella but obv with covid it didn't happen. If I spent all that money and that's what I got i'd be disappointed. I hope Frank keeps healing and growing tho and will always support him...

But as an artist and with this allure you had all the time in the world to plan for this so I feel like it's messed up to the fans

Fellow Frank stan here…

I’ve been saying recently I’m over being a Frank Ocean fan and this solidified it for me. I also had tickets for Coachella in 2020, that was before having a child and there was just no way I was going to attempt to go in 2023.

I think the fact that the only way to see the man perform after 6 years (was lucky enough to see him in Sweden on a Euro trip in 2017) was to once again, spend big money on a trip. At least in 2017 he did multiple fests so it wasn’t Coachella or nothing. It truly had started to feel like Frank only wants an “exclusive” group of people to enjoy his performances.

I’m super happy I wasn’t there last night. After all of the efforts of a festival, not even including the money spent, I woulda been disappointed.

I understand he is still grieving his brother, and being at Coachella probably made that more difficult, but if you can’t do the performance well, he should have dropped out.

I think this comment summed it up pretty well. Frank just continues to disrespect his fans while riding the coattails of an album that released 7 years ago. I’m over being a fan of his.

292D4394-28AD-46FC-8F7D-A7C4A5E24609.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm going this weekend, but having seen Frank in 2017 and knowing his track record, didn't really make him a priority for the fest. Curious to see what happens this weekend though, still a stacked lineup regardless.

I'm going this weekend, but having seen Frank in 2017 and knowing his track record, didn't really make him a priority for the fest. Curious to see what happens this weekend though, still a stacked lineup regardless.

I must be old because I don’t know many names in the lineup at all 😭

Boy I was ready to drop hella bread to see Frank I could not imagine what that must have felt like leaving that night :lol: There were plenty of other cool artists there but man that is crazy. I wonder how they handle weekend 2 if he even decides to come back and perform again

Whats crazy is he didn’t even have to do much all he had to do was perform the hits, announce an album on the way in the next few years and people would have lost their minds (including me lol)

Back
Top Bottom